Navigation
treefrog
treefrog - Re: Review - Casey - Wonderboom South Pretoria
Re: Review - Casey - Wonderboom South Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2014-02-27 11:51:17

@casey- I'm not going to get into a debate over the specifics of the booking, because its clear that you don't remember me, which is kind of why I waited so long to post. But none of the possible scenarios you have sketched are what happened- i am very punctual, and have phoned you once in my life, and NEVER try anything without consent. If what you told me at the time is true then you were pissed off about something to do with your family (its not my place to reveal details here) Which is fine, wgs have lives. We get that. But if you take out your frustrations on clients by being rude to them it makes for a kak experience for them.
Ben Layden
Ben Layden - Re: Review - Casey - Wonderboom South Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2166
View Profile
Posted: 2014-03-02 07:59:48
Edited: 2014-03-02 08:00:31

Tree frog by your favour:
Casey is really one if the most affable people I have ever met.

It is very likely you
transgressed some rule of etiquette (perhaps inadvertently) which incurred her acute displeasure.

Chmok
Chmok - Re: Review - Casey - Wonderboom South Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1558
View Profile
Posted: 2014-03-02 09:43:18

Ben, do yourself a favour:
Perhaps, inadvertently, boompadda is just plain correct?

It is very likely you
who is transgressing etiquette here, defending a pussy that whipped you.

Forgot to read here?
www.esa.co.za/forum/thread.php
Mufficionado
Mufficionado - Re: Review - Casey - Wonderboom South Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 113
View Profile
Posted: 2014-03-02 11:35:29

I think its a bit unkind to call Ben whipped Chmok. He is relating his experience. Could have done without the judgement call that treefrog must have done something just because Ben's experience with the lady was pleasant. But this is what reviews are all about. Everyone's experience is different. I do however understand the reaction. If I've been with a lady whom I think is kind and sweet and I see a bad review its difficult not to pipe up, if for no other reason than to give future readers a different perspective.
Chmok
Chmok - Re: Review - Casey - Wonderboom South Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1561
View Profile
Posted: 2014-03-02 12:18:39

Muff, Ben's 'judgement call' he assumedly based on padda being new with his first post a bad review - potentially suspect I'll agree. His defense here though (top) I find more believable than his actual review, the oke seems unphased plus having manners. This is reinforced by his review on Gabbi, also posted way after the fact, quite like his Casey's. As Ben's no newbie he should have browsed first before posting his judgement.
But also, Casey must be doing something really good, she's racked up a substantial points total! Frog's won't hurt her, she did comment already, so no need for Ben to crack an unfounded whip 3 days later!

Casey hun, I'll be off your review thread now, pls regard this as free additional exposure ;-)
hardtony
hardtony - Re: Review - Casey - Wonderboom Pretoria
Re: Review - Casey - Wonderboom Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2014-03-03 10:44:40

Name: Casey

City: Pretoria

Area: Wonderboom

Full Profile: [View Casey's Full Profile]

Another girl who simply does not live up to the hype. Very very mechanical and disinterested. Just wants the cash and you out the door. Not worth it at all. Rather see someone else. And I fully see that she can be rude. She wasn't really that rude to me, but she has a terrible attitude towards clients in general.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Casey
Casey - Re: Review - Nikki - Menlyn Pretoria
Re: Review - Nikki - Menlyn Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 324
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-03-03 12:02:34

Please take note of the bad review i had last year and my reply to it as it was a valid review. We are a few ladies in one house and both treefrog and hardtony reviewed two of us. I might be wrong but i think someone has it in for us. My service is not always up to scratch but is not this bad either. Thanx Ben for standing up for me. Safe driving on this rainy day to all.
hardtony
hardtony - Re: Review - Casey - Wonderboom South Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2014-03-03 12:39:30

@casey-I'm afraid that this isn't some grand conspiracy. I have visited most of the girls in your house and in fact in the general northern pretoria area because its a five minute drive from my workplace and I can pretty much fit in an hour over lunch. I'm not one of those guys who rushes home and puts up a review straight away. I prefer to let it settle in my mind a bit so I can try be more reasonable.
treefrog
treefrog - Re: Review - Casey - Wonderboom South Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2014-03-04 09:39:39

@ ben layden. This might come as a terrible shock to you but when I write a review, I'm reviewing MY experience with a lady, not YOUR'S. How affable you found her is completely irrelevant to how rude she was to me. So perhaps rather than making a fool of yourself by hurling accusations with absolutely no knowledge of what happened, you would be better advised to hold your tongue.
Curt
Curt - Re: Review - Casey - Wonderboom South Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 964
View Profile
Posted: 2014-03-04 14:39:25
Edited: 2014-03-04 14:44:03

I will have to go find out for myself. Been eyeing her for a long time.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.