Navigation
tapthat100
tapthat100 - visiting the cape
visiting the cape
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 21
View Profile
Posted: 2011-07-31 09:42:31

Arriving in the cape today until tuesday 02nd August 2011. Any venues worth visiting?
luckyone404
luckyone404 - Re: visiting the cape
Re: visiting the cape
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2012-02-10 18:43:21

Just returned from a short trip to Cape Town, and for the first time visited The Embassy. I had previously tried Bedazzled (what a dump), which now seems to be closed; N40 where I have visited a number of times and Paradise Penthouse. The last two venues are ok'ish, but I must say The Embassy was quite a pleasant experience.

Entry was ZAR 70, if you find guys in the vicinity on the street dishing out "invitations", you can save the entrance fee. Inside, a small bar and behind that a rather large lounge with about 20 girls; quite a few 7's and 8's in between.

I settled for a girl from Ghana,Leyla, very petite, firm breasts with lovely nipples - had a fantastic time. First massage with oil, some BJ and then some tight cookie - great stuff.

Room was ZAR 800, the girl initially offered for 1200 which turned out to be for the VIP room. Place very clean, spacious, girls are good - will certainly be back.

As for SW's, not much action, saw a couple down Wale / Bree street and also at the end of Main Road in Greenpoint. Karen's in Solomonstreet does not exist anymore, Seapoint is noman's land for punters.City Bowl seems to be the answer, and currently my favourite would seem to be Embassy. Enjoy

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.