Basic Member
Posts to Date: 366
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-03 19:10:26

Name: Abby

City: Pretoria

Area: Centurion/Wierda Park

Full Profile: [View Abby's Full Profile]

A disappointing booking. Called and arranged to meet at her flat. Unfortunately it is a shared flat with her friend Tammy who also advertises on ESA. Arrived close by to the flat awaiting further instructions on how to get to her flat. Then the games started. She said can I wait for 15min as she is going shopping. I happened to be around the corner and saw her and Tammy walking to the corner garage. When I called she would entertain some conversation and then end the call. She kept passing the phone to her friend and kept saying that the booking was ok, but I must wait a bit but couldn't confirm. After a couple ended calls I expressed my dissatisfaction of being jerked around. She sounded very low class on the phone, and looks very rough. Petite lady and the pics are probably accurate. Bit more ass that the pics show. After leaving and telling her I was not happy she laughed it off and then a couple hours later messaged me to ask if I was coming through. Crazy person. Very disappointed.

Ratings:

Face: 2/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 2/5
Venue Cleanliness: 2/5
Personal Cleanliness: 2/5
Privacy: 2/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Abby - Centurion/Wierda Park Pretoria
Re: Review - Abby - Centurion/Wierda Park Pretoria
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-11-07 17:07:09

Hard luck buddy, Thanks for the warning.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.