Basic Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2012-10-25 18:13:47

Name: Paige

City: Pretoria

Area: Sunnyside

Full Profile: [View Paige's Full Profile]

Last saw Paige while she was in Gezina and decided to visit her again recently, and damn was it a good choice. Service is among the best, and the shag was super. One of the few WG who genuinely enjoys shagging.

Clean, and has good conversation skills and wit. Blow job was very good, has a nice technique and gives a true GFE. And put fullmeffort even after she had an orgasm. Will most definitely return.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
lomza1
lomza1 - Re: Review - Paige - Sunnyside Pretoria
Re: Review - Paige - Sunnyside Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2012-12-13 08:14:30

Visited her for the 2nd time. Amazing!!!!She is beautiful, down to earth, gives great BJ, and the shag out of this world.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Paige - Sunnyside Pretoria
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2012-12-13 15:12:05

So many accounts Paige. How do you do it?
Daxx
Daxx - Re: Review - Paige - Sunnyside Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2013-01-10 08:58:01

The lady is stunning and the service with her is top. She first play with my body and licking almost everywhere. She is on top of her game, she knows how to please a man. She let me shag her while she screaming gave all the enjoyment. After sometimes we gave it a break where we just talk about life in general. She made me relax with her touch and thereafter a wondeful fucking of my life. she makes u feel that she part of the play not laying on the bed like a dead fish. I decided that from that moment i know who my regular is wouldnt mind if she can be my girl friend.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
9inchnubian
9inchnubian - Re: Review - Paige - Sunnyside Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 335
View Profile
Posted: 2013-03-07 16:19:41

Took some timeout from this lady. Last time a I saw her she was struggling for a new place to stay and some of her stuff was in storage etc. She had put on some weight and was a little off in terms of her attitude. When I saw her this time round it was a different story! She has lost weight (toned), skin was so soft and smooth, even her "unmentionables"! Her tits are large and therefore not perky if that is what you are looking for, but.... Went there looking for a quick pit stop, in and out, but after cleaning up I came out of the bathroom and there she was in her birthday suit on the bed looking at me with her "sex eyes"!

The time spent with her was amazing! I took my time, and after seeing her a few times I think I understand her better. She started out dominant grinding teasing me as she gyrated on my tip. She was however slightly less energetic than her usual self so I took back the reigns and gave her slow smooth strokes with appropriate variations. Got her really wet, her breathing was up and her heartbeat was racing so I am 100% sure that that shuddering orgasm was real!(I am sure the neighbours can testify to that as well!) I took my time exploring her and she even allowed me to blow my load all over her back as she lay there dosing off in the after glow!

For a real GFE from a classy black lady that can speak well and hold a conversation I would strongly recommend this lady!

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

mkhatsat
mkhatsat - Re: Review - Paige - Arcadia Pretoria
Re: Review - Paige - Arcadia Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-23 03:25:52

paige, what an awesome chick. She knows what she is doing, visited her twice and it was worth it.she gives you 100 percent service. I will definately go back for some good action
oupastrong45
oupastrong45 - Re: Review - Paige - Arcadia Pretoria
Re: Review - Paige - Arcadia Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2013-05-12 16:19:44

I want 2 bliv dat we r talking about de same girl, coz I've bn with a girl in Gezina PTA by de same name & wow she was gr8. De place is secured 4 parking and de room was clean and also privacy top class. I never got 2 see or here other girls in de house though she wasn't alone.
sweet03
sweet03 - Re: Review - Paige - Sunnyside Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2013-05-15 16:39:52

I want some of that
bonkisto
bonkisto - Re: Review - Paige - Sunnyside Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2013-05-15 18:15:50

Im craving a wet pussy r u available today
cocom
cocom - Re: Review - Paige - Sunnyside Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2013-06-21 10:18:33

Best picture. I like this pic. Best one

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.