Navigation
Kay-leigh
Kay-leigh - In The Mood
In The Mood
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 86
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-10-01 14:38:37

Hey hey hope all you lovely gents are doing great and lady which I'm still waiting to meet (lady punters are apparently more mythical than farting unicorns).

So obviously I'm in the mood as always "wink"wink" but this time im in the mood to do something playful.

I was thinking, instead of running a special like always i'll play a game of rabbit in the hat.... well in this case kitty in the hat.

From tomorrow the 2nd till Friday the 5th my clients can take a chance if they want to maybe get extra lucky.

So this is how it will work:
I will try and find a hat if not i will use something else haha. In the "hat" there will be some nice strips of paper. U can unless stick ur hand in and draw a lucky suprise. If you dont do this u really boring hey.

Prizes will vary from discounted sessions to optional extras at no cost and then there will be 3 x free sessions aswell (still pay the room fee).

So come and entertain me abit and win the kitty :-)

P.s if I made any spelling errors I apologize.

Xx Kay
punter001
punter001 - Re: In The Mood
Re: In The Mood
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 120
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-01 15:50:47

Awesome marketing incentive. Wish you all the best!
JustJay11
JustJay11 - Re: In The Mood
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 394
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-02 04:51:16

Good luck!
spicyhotie
spicyhotie - Re: In The Mood
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-02 09:43:25

This is so tempting. :).
BillToolman
BillToolman - Re: In The Mood
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-08 10:40:45

Awesome! I'm travelling to JHB end of the month. Would love to get in touch! Photos are gorgeous...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.