Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - What would it take and would it be possible for a WG to leave this industry
What would it take and would it be possible for a WG to leave this industry
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-09-17 21:11:09

After reading a certain post by Simone from the doll house I would like to know if it is possible and what it takes for a WGto leave this industry!

How many girls would do this? What would it take for you to leave this industry?

Could you have a relationship with a punter?

Just curious.
Arizona
Arizona - Re: What would it take and would it be possible for a WG to leave this industry
Re: What would it take and would it be possible for a WG to leave this industry
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1218
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-17 22:36:16

Thats a very complex question. I will gladly offer my opinion. But tomorrow.

Mwah

Arz
Massage Inc
Massage Inc - Re: What would it take and would it be possible for a WG to leave this industry
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1504
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-17 22:58:55

I would need to win the largest pay out the power ball has ever had for me to leave this industry and no I would not have a relationship with a punter cause he would be a constant reminder of what I was,
I would take my money and my child and go live in a safe country and forget about my past :-)) but alas reality and guess what, its not so bad after all!!!

Kisses

Shelley
Mila
Mila - Re: What would it take and would it be possible for a WG to leave this industry
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 124
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-18 10:00:22

I just want pay bills and have normal job. But unfortunately normal job can't pay my bills and the same time I don't want someone pay for me because one day it's finished and you screwed again.
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: What would it take and would it be possible for a WG to leave this industry
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2133
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-18 10:08:51

On 2018-09-17 22:58:55 Massage Inc said:
I would need to win the largest pay out the power ball has ever had for me to leave this industry and no I would not have a relationship with a punter cause he would be a constant reminder of what I was,
I would take my money and my child and go live in a safe country and forget about my past :-)) but alas reality and guess what, its not so bad after all!!!

Kisses

Shelley

Exactly... I feel the same
jjsoap
jjsoap - Re: What would it take and would it be possible for a WG to leave this industry
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1390
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-18 10:15:47

I do know that some ladies are using the industry to fund their studies and are planning to leave when qualified.
Lea-may
Lea-may - Re: What would it take and would it be possible for a WG to leave this industry
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 195
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-18 10:18:56

I am a massage girl and to be honest I looove my job xxx
YourChunkyFunkiness
YourChunkyFunkiness - Re: What would it take and would it be possible for a WG to leave this industry
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 458
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-18 10:29:33

The notion of the lady and punter getting together and living happily ever after is really just a fantasy that most of us (yes, me too) must get over.

I doubt any woman doing this, be it massage or full house, is truly happy here. Sure, they enjoy the money but the job itself is something that most would be happy leave behind them. A guy would have to be quite exceptional for a woman in this industry to consider settling down with him.

We the men are, after all, a bunch of unfaithful and depraved bastards.

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: What would it take and would it be possible for a WG to leave this industry
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-09-18 10:49:29

If it were to happen, you would also be expected to give up punting aswell.

It would only be fair.
YourChunkyFunkiness
YourChunkyFunkiness - Re: What would it take and would it be possible for a WG to leave this industry
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 459
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-18 10:52:48

On 2018-09-18 10:49:29 lookingforfun29 said:
If it were to happen, you would also be expected to give up punting aswell.

It would only be fair.

Great point!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.