Navigation
Kayde
Kayde - Re: Angel Port Elizabeth
Re: Angel Port Elizabeth
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2011-05-19 22:05:49

simon_g yes agree most PE scene is a no go, most ladies are not what they say, but please feel free to come meet me and see that I am everthing I offer and more!!! Kayde (Natalie) PE
Kayde
Kayde - Re: Angel Port Elizabeth
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2011-05-22 01:04:47

I would love to open a good venue in PE been in Jhb and run a very good clean house I moved to PE to try an bring it up to par with the rest of the major towns. But finding it hard to find girls that dont lie, cheat the clients and are giving all PE ladies a bad name. I can assure you that there are just a few of us that are what we offer and and treat our clients with respect as long as you treat us with respect. But let me ad there are so many ass**** punters in PE so if the guys are cheap and nastly you cant expect the ladies to stick around in PE Look us up and you will see there are some of us that are very classy and offer the truth. I had the pleasure of meeting the ladies at 32A Park Drive as they wanted us to join them - what a joke the whole time I was there I heard them put on may voices and lie outright to the clients. I believe that they have done a midnight duck??????
surferboy290
surferboy290 - Re: Angel Port Elizabeth
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 99
View Profile
Posted: 2011-05-24 12:12:58

Hi Kayde, You are so right about the WG's as well as some bad punters, you sound and look quite yummy. I did try give you a call but your friend answered and you were doing her hair.... Sarah is the only lady in PE that ive met, but hope you are as good as you say, Id like to meet you.
simon_g
simon_g - Re: Angel Port Elizabeth
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2011-05-24 22:04:05

HI NATALIE

WILL CALL YOU IN THE MORNING.
Kurt9109
Kurt9109 - Re: Angel Port Elizabeth
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2011-06-03 10:08:00

Hi Guys anyone been with Natalie? Review? Also anyone know bout Jade or Nicky?
Slave369
Slave369 - Bi Pro
Bi Pro
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2011-06-07 14:20:31

Hi anybody know of wg that take couples and dont mind eating my wife out like a pro? The last wg we went to did a poor job of it and I had to finnish it :)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Angel Port Elizabeth
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2011-06-08 09:05:17

Hi Kayde,
I totally agree with ur post on the ladies a 32A. They just want ur money so they can rush to send u packing... I notice that u are not multi - racial.... will you consider me if I send u some pics? I'm half White and half Spanish.
JustJoe
JustJoe - Re: Angel Port Elizabeth
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2011-12-18 15:45:00

Hi Kayde,

You still in PE? Or alternatively...can anyone recommend girls CURRENTLY in PE?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.