Teaser1
Teaser1 - Review Nirvana ST - Alberton
Review Nirvana ST - Alberton
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 22
View Profile
Posted: 2011-02-03 13:43:19

www.sextrader.co.za/home.php

Called this WG last night. Sounded ok over the phone and made an appointment. She confirmed that she works alone but then gave her domestic worker the phone to give me directions. I figured its natural that her domestic is a sleep in. Arrived at her place which was a house. Her domestic showed me her room and as I walked in I was shocked when this WG walked in behind me. Firstly, she looks much much older then in her pic. Even though u cant see her face on ST u can make out her body type. She couldnt keep her eyes open for 5 seconds and definitely was drunk as she held onto the wall for support. She dressed like those from the street corners in Hillbrow although I think I've seen better street girls. Her face told a story of either booze or drugs had the better of her. I was never going to stay or even take a lose with this WG. I told her I just discovered that I didnt have enough money as her rate is R400 and I had R100. I told her I drove pass a Spar that had an ATM and will go draw more. She tells me to leave what I have and come back with the rest. After 3 mins of trying to get out of that place she agrees. I walk back to the lounge area and there are like 5 mixed race people sitting there drinking. I excuse myself not daring to knock over anyone's drink.
Got into my car and drove as fast as I could out of there. Realised that she is renting a room in that house.
Still feel like throwing up thinking about it. To anyone punting in the south, this one will make u run before u even think about cumming.
Decided to go to the Thai house in Linmeyer but will write about it in a different review.
cameltoelover
cameltoelover - Re: Review Nirvana ST - Alberton
Re: Review Nirvana ST - Alberton
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 58
View Profile
Posted: 2011-02-03 14:45:37
Edited: 2011-02-03 14:46:46

Sounds like your were breathing through your asshole there for a while Teaser? Thanks for warning us fellow punters. It is funny reading it though. I can just imagine..!
Mikeman
Mikeman - Re: Review Nirvana ST - Alberton
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 37
View Profile
Posted: 2011-02-03 19:35:06

Man o man..... Hope this never happans to me. I'll sheit myself.
Teaser1
Teaser1 - Re: Review Nirvana ST - Alberton
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 23
View Profile
Posted: 2011-02-04 07:35:20

I've been with 1 or 2 WG's that looks nothing like their pics and I stayed because I liked something else about them maybe their toes, breasts or personality but this WG wouldn't look any better even if I downed 2 bottles whiskey.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.