Navigation
drieber
drieber - Some reviews
Some reviews
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 21
View Profile
Posted: 2011-02-03 09:34:02

So I've been following the forum for a while and signed up recently. Just thought I'd share some reviews and not just abruptly come on asking you guys to share experiences with me without giving something back.

I'm going to review some girls I saw last year (I've only been seeing one WG this year and need to expand a bit). To the WG's, please don't take offence I'm just doing objective and honest reviews here.

Jade in Bryanston, now advertises as Skyler: www.esa.co.za/members/displayAdvertiser.php
Good experience here, nice bod with the exception of Jade's breasts (a bit saggy but not a huge issue), nice and skinny and firm otherwise. Excellent oral and a very unrushed experience and she does enjoy getting laid very much if you hit the right spots.

Overall, 8/10 - definitely recommended

Phoenix Girl: www.esa.co.za/members/displayAdvertiser.php
Well, what can I say... what a classy lady, her bod fits into the MILF category with nice curves in the places I like. The oral was out of this world, the best I've ever experienced with her deepthroat skills she could make you pop your load in seconds. The deed was great, she's responsive and tells you what she likes.

Overall: 8.5/10 - HIGHLY recommended

Fallon: (can't find her ad anymore).

Awesome experience here, Fallon knows how to react and make a guy reallllyyy happy. Left feeling very exhilirated and satisfied. Oral was average but the deed was EXCELLENT.

Overall: 8/10 - Go see her, go see her now

Michelle: www.esa.co.za/members/displayAdvertiser.php
Okay so this girls pretty face and big tits made me go see her even after all the bad reviews. I'm usually good with wg's and get along well with whoever. However in this case, everything was kuk because of the shit attitude displayed and the fact that I could just see she hates her job. Her looks are 7.5/10 but this doesn't make up for her crap attitude

Overall: 3/10 - The 3 is only attributed to the fact that I actually came, but I left feeling like a doos. May as well invest in a blow up doll rather than visiting this girl to be honest.

Michelle: was in Illovo, can't find her profile
Lovely body with a nice firm and round ass... very accomodating and gives excellent oral. The deed was lovely too with her being very responsive and demanding a few different positions. Good kisser.

Overall experience: 7/10, recommended

I'll do some more as and when I have time
DoctorS|ump
DoctorS|ump - Re: Some reviews
Re: Some reviews
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 85
View Profile
Posted: 2011-02-03 10:49:03

Nice reviews ! Thanks drieber...

Another bad review for Michelle (the blonde one)
Mikeman
Mikeman - Re: Some reviews
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 32
View Profile
Posted: 2011-02-03 12:21:27

Thanks Drieber.
Mikeman
Mikeman - Re: Some reviews
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 35
View Profile
Posted: 2011-02-03 17:38:06

Drieber since when you been actively punting?
drieber
drieber - Re: Some reviews
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 25
View Profile
Posted: 2011-02-03 20:47:12

Its been about 5 years now Mikeman... A lot of shit experiences but many good ones to make up for that :)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.