Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Lady Alexia
Lady Alexia
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-09-04 07:06:01

I had the pleasure of visiting the lovely Lady. Alexia this weekend.... amazing she has been a regular rendezvous for quite some time and she has not lost her touch, the sensual touch that is. Of all the times we were together we always started off with a drink and a warm shower. Making it a GFE experience to remember. Getting into the massage was amazing, stripped down to her lovely blue bikini , I mean goin the extra mile for warming up the massage oil, switched on the most amazing music and set the rhythm Devine. The body to body was beautiful it took me to heaven and back, no short of oil and slickness she has the power to exploit your body and senses... and for Alexia a hand job is so last year... she makes u come with the rhythm of her pelvic massage which combines a bit of tantra. Will I go again definitely Yes, chemistry a must, cleanliness always...
[deleted]
[deleted] - Miss Alexia and not Lady Alexia
Miss Alexia and not Lady Alexia
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-09-06 11:23:18

Hi gents apologies, too many Alexias one often gets confused... the correct MG I refferred to is Miss Alexia

Miss Alexia need some TLC will pop in soon...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.