toppie
toppie - Re: kerry is back
Re: kerry is back
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 66
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-28 09:38:34

Hey Kerry
Glad you are back again, hope to visit soon.
Kwassiemojo
Kwassiemojo - Re: kerry is back
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 128
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-28 09:48:50

Hey sexy

So nice to see you again, have missed you here in Durbs, let me know when you plan a trip again!
aardvark
aardvark - Re: kerry is back
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 24
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-28 11:14:53

Hey Kerry

Glad you are back!
Now I must just get my act together and visit you soon... Now where did I put that old spice and male grooming products.
Kerry
Kerry - Re: kerry is back
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 91
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-29 20:57:13

I promise I'll make a visit to durban during march.not sure yet where I'll b working from but will more then likely b a B&B . I'm so excited about 2011 & really hope that it will be the best ever ! I'll be working from about ten til about 11 monday to fri. Am avaliable for local and international travels. Wends must be arrange and travels with abit of notice. I know I know a lot to ask but I can asure you I'm very much worth it. Come on boys I'm back in buisness and need the attention and fun as much as you do ! I'm old me just abit wiser and a lot more horny.
Kwassiemojo
Kwassiemojo - Re: kerry is back
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 129
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-31 08:41:58

@ Kerry,

OOOOOOOOO alot more horny, now that sounds good, like the vid of you an Michelle, her dbls partner in Durbs this weekend did not fancy my taste but if you bring Michelle along in March i'm sure we can have alotta fun.
SimpleSi
SimpleSi - Re: kerry is back
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 60
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-31 16:29:22

Boys I was with Kerry this afternoon and all I can say is WOW. She made me feel comfortable from the time I walked in the door to the goodbye hug. I have had some shitty shags lately but Kerry is right up there with my all time favorites.

I was initially hesitant as I knew she worked with Kelly and the crew but man oh man I can assure you that there was no rush. She is really easy to chat to even whilst giving a BJ :) She tastes really good too and she came like a steam train whilst enjoying a new method of oral that we will only share.

The shag was good and I left feeling good! Can' wait for her to turn blonde for my return visit.

My only small gripe is that the venue is not the best but she will be moving out east soon.
Kerry
Kerry - Re: kerry is back
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 92
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-31 17:27:35

SI it was awsome meeting u 2day.I'm only as good as the client allows, or naughty 4 that matter. Yes our lil trick, outta this world ! I'll be working from my venue in fourways nights only from march as the days r very long. But I'll keep u all updated. Kisses !
johnnydrama
johnnydrama - Re: kerry is back
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 27
View Profile
Posted: 2011-02-01 08:28:36

Hi Kerry, do you still offer Greek?
chloe
chloe - Re: kerry is back
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 29
View Profile
Posted: 2011-02-03 15:34:33

hey kerry, when you going to change the pics so everyone can see what the darker version looks like :)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.