Navigation
poorkenny
poorkenny - Shakira + Jessie = Happy Australia Day
Shakira + Jessie = Happy Australia Day
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 106
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-27 00:09:58

Mere words are not enough to describe the events earlier today, let me just say these two angels made this slightly homesick Aussie a very happy man today. I'd have to say they gave me the second best time I've had in bed in my51 years. I say second best only because I know next time will be just that bit better no that I know what they really like. Being the true ladies that they are I won't go into details but lets just say they ticked all the boxes including some I didn't know existed. But guys please stay away, I really don't want to share......but seeing I'm a visitor here I suppose I must but don't blame me if they decide to take a working holiday 'Down Under'......

The only downside is I left there thinking with the small hormone driven brain, not the one that keeps me out of trouble.....
SexyShakira
SexyShakira - Re: Shakira + Jessie = Happy Australia Day
Re: Shakira + Jessie = Happy Australia Day
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 120
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-27 07:43:03

I'm really glad you enjoyed us...but all the compliments to you babe...see you hopefully soon!
poorkenny
poorkenny - Re: Shakira + Jessie = Happy Australia Day
Re: Shakira + Jessie = Happy Australia Day
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 108
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-27 21:38:38

Happy birthday for tomorrow, still waiting for that party invite....

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.