Navigation
Lacey
Lacey - Re: Review - Lacey - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Re: Review - Lacey - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 809
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-11 19:11:34

@larryL hehe you definitely discovered a few new things. And looking forward to the next visit with you xxx
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Lacey - East Rand/Benoni Johannesburg
Re: Review - Lacey - East Rand/Benoni Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2019-01-28 07:55:39

Name: Lacey

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Benoni

Full Profile: [View Lacey's Full Profile]

I've been trying to get an apointment with Lacey for the past 2 months, usualy on short notice with no success but on Friday my prairs were answered! Safe secure complex, she made me feel like weve been friends for years! You feel relaxed the moment you set a foot in her apartment! She gave me a fantastic bj and massage. I'm definetly inlove with this extremely beautiful and intelligent woman!!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Lacey
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1006
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-28 11:20:21

@magicmike1 I had such a great time with you on Friday. It's great when you just click with someone. I am looking forward to our next encounter. Kisses xxx
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Lacey - Hyde Park Johannesburg
Re: Review - Lacey - Hyde Park Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-02-22 20:07:05

City: Johannesburg

Area: Hyde Park

As an unexperienced punter, I was aprehensive to say the least when first contact with Lacey was made. I needen't have worried though, this dear lady made me feel at ease from our first conversation till we met face to face. She is eloquent, kind and concise, something I sincerely appreciated.

Upon my arrival, I was greeted by a stunning creature who surpassed my already imaginative fantasy. We connected and chatted and after a shower I was fortunate enough to experience her sensual touch which can only be understood through experience.

I can't thank and recommend Lacey enough, she is a kind and beautiful person inside and out and I can not wait for our next encounter.

Have an awesome trip and enjoy the beach my dear!

Ratings:

Body: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Lacey
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1312
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-02-22 23:08:17

@sticky it was a absolute pleasure spending time with you today. From the kind gesture of ordering me breakfast from Mr delivery this morning then being even nicer in person, made my day. Thank you for spending your time with me and I am looking forward to seeing you again after my trip. Xxx
SilverWolf
SilverWolf - Re: Review - Lacey - East London East London
Re: Review - Lacey - East London East London
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 455
View Profile
Posted: 2019-02-25 07:31:10

City: East London

Area: East London

I am a man that loves being pleasantly surprised, and Lacey was one of those surprises. She may come across as short or abrupt in her text communications but let me assure you that this is not a negative thing, its just her straight-forward, no bullshit nature, which I truly respect. Seeing her in person for the first time was a shock to the system. Her previous profile photos did her little justice, and in her latest ones (hiding in the long grass) one starts to almost see the real thing. In reality though, it only gets better. She is sexy, curvy in exactly the right places, and most definitely a beautiful woman. In fact, I will admit... I was a bit nervous. She was so sexy, yet laid back, that I could easily have developed a major crush on her... and may even have. ;)

As for the actual deed... I can honestly say that I enjoyed our pre and after chats and interactions so much that what happened in the middle was just natural and beautiful and so so unforgettable.

Thank you, lovely Lacey. You have a new fan. I, for one, will miss you when the island calls later this year. Stay precious, lovely flower.

Ratings:

Body: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Lacey
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1344
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-02-25 08:14:46

May I say the same. I was pleasantly surprised when I met you. I didn't expect you to be so handsome. And I enjoyed the time we spent together, it was explosive. Looking forward to seeing you again my huni. Xxx
SilverWolf
SilverWolf - Re: Review - Lacey - Summerstrand Port Elizabeth
Re: Review - Lacey - Summerstrand Port Elizabeth
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 464
View Profile
Posted: 2019-02-28 12:08:19
Edited: 2019-02-28 12:16:03

<b>Name:</b> Lacey

<b>City:</b> East London

<b>Area:</b> East London

<b>Last Visit:</b> February 2019

<b>Full Profile:</b> [<a href="/members/displayAdvertiser.php?uid=57705" target="_blank">View Lacey's Full Profile</a>]

Knowing that Lacey was only going to be in town for a few short days, and after being blown away by my first visit earlier in the week, I decided to pay her another one yesterday. Seeing her again, in that sexy black gown, knowing there was nothing underneath it as we sat and drank a cup of coffee on the deck, made me realize WHY she was so irresistible to me... it was her carefree and laid back attitude, perhaps inspired by her days at the beach, but more likely just a mirroring of her truly remarkable soul. I have not had 2nd punts with many girls, mostly because it's usually much of the same routine, but with Lacey I experienced the opposite. This visit was nothing like the last one... the only similarity was the gorgeous body of this goddess that still took my breath away. As for the rest... well, it was even better than before. :) I also discovered she has NO ability to keep a promise. :P

Thanks for sharing some time with me on your tour, Lacey. I truly enjoyed every minute. :) Please don't be a stranger.

xxx

<b>Ratings:</b>

<b>Face:</b> 5/5
<b>Body:</b> 5/5
<b>Personality:</b> 5/5
<b>Telephone Manner:</b> 5/5
<b>Venue Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Personal Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Privacy:</b> 4/5
<b>Service:</b> 5/5

<b>Will you return?</b> Yes
<b>Advertiser looked like the Photos?</b> Yes
<b>Secure Parking?</b> Yes

SilverWolf
SilverWolf - Re: Review - Lacey - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 465
View Profile
Posted: 2019-02-28 12:19:01

Sorry, hun... I screwed up the 'look' of the review trying to edit the location to East London, for yesterday lol. *slaps forehead
Lacey
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1423
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-02-28 23:15:13

Huni I enjoyed our 2nd encounter as much as our 1st. But you are right. It was explosive and I loved every minute. I do keep my promises hehe you didn't keep to the deal lol. Kisses

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.