Navigation
ESA SUPPORT
ESA SUPPORT - Thilo for your attension....
Thilo for your attension....
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 883
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-22 07:09:45
Edited: 2011-01-22 07:16:13

Dear Thilo

With the greatest respect to you, we have received in excess of 20 complaints from users and advertisers re your voting 1 for the following advertisers:

6742/Kaylee/Strubensvalley http://www.esa.co.za/members/displayAdvertiser.php?uid=6742

6745/Sam/Edenglen http://www.esa.co.za/members/displayAdvertiser.php?uid=6745

1572/Jade/Pretoria East http://www.esa.co.za/members/displayAdvertiser.php?uid=1572

6493/Sensual Simone/Pretoria East http://www.esa.co.za/members/displayAdvertiser.php?uid=6493

Would you kindly allude to everyone the circumstances surrounding these parties receiving a vote of 1 by you. The ladies in question would like to take your constructive criticism as an opportunity to upgrade their respective service. Without you outlining the exact detail of your negative experience nothing positive can come from your experience for all concerned.

Thank you in advance for your kind assistance and co operation.

Kind regards
ESA SUPPORT
thilo
thilo - Re: Thilo for your attension....
Re: Thilo for your attension....
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-28 12:50:01

Thank you very much for bringing this to my attention.My vote is based on the physique of the advertiser,not so much on age.

I scrutinize the every detail of the person as presented in the pictures.I do sometimes make an error of judgment,however very rarely.They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder and the converse is true as well.In other words 'What's good for the goose is not necessarily good for the gander.

Also my personal experience with any of them ,will influence my comments.

We all need to understand that in this business,beauty counts for more than brains.If your desires have been fulfilled then its money well spent.

jsnake
jsnake - Re: Thilo for your attension....
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 143
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-29 00:14:12

Thilo.

You are behaving like a child. Alternatively you are incredibly thick. Probably both.

Everybody who surfs this site can decide for themselves if they like how a particular lady looks. They see a picture and say ''Oh, this lady is hot... hmmm - this other lady isn't for me.'' As you say - what is good for the goose is not always good for the gander.

What people DON'T do is say 'Hmmmm... I can't decide if this lady is hot or not - let me see if others think she is hot based on her picture without ever going to see them and THEN I will decide if I want to spend my money on this lady'.

Moreover, everyone else has the same access as you to the forum and will draw their own conclusions as to how they feel the lady represents themselves to the public. They DON'T look at Gold Member ratings to see what you think of her without ever going to see her.

Your explanation is PATHETIC, your logic is flawed, and you need to grow the fuck up.

Get banned, apologise, or try to win this argument. I assure you the latter is the most foolish of the three options.
poorkenny
poorkenny - Re: Thilo for your attension....
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 117
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-29 06:48:21

I can see how this sort of thing can happen once as I made a selection based on pictures and comments early in my punting career in this country and I found the WG in question to be a complete dud, lately others have found the same problem. That said I have had some bad experiences but also some great ones just by having a go and picking what I think will be great. Now if the lady and I don't click she won't get a 1, but if I pay for an hour and only get 20 minutes she might or I don't vote at all. I'm just wondering if thill has ever said at the start of a booking, sorry I've made a mistake I don't think I'm going to enjoy myself and left???
thilo
thilo - Re: Thilo for your attension....
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-29 07:06:25

jsnake,You seem to have an opinion about your debating skills.They say wisemen do not utter praises upon themselves.

Analysing your comments and my comments thereon.

You cannot compare a child to being thick.I am not sure which part of the world you come from,but from where I come from ,children are brillant.

Your second paragraph reaffirms my comments on personal choices,so this is no counter argument ,meaning that you failed to prove otherwise.My views are always to the point,say it as it is.

Comments on any profile is a fairly good indication of what you could expect from the WG.However its left to us judge if the comments are genuine.I do the wise thing,piggy bank on others experience ,in that way I could be saving good money.In any case I am not sure what your are trying to say in this paragraph(I guess you will be saying I am thick)

In the next paragraph you quite rightly say , I draw my conclusions based on my gut feel,members experience & my experience with a WG.If the ratings were not so important,why then some 20 complaints were received from users and advertisers re my voting 1 for some of the advertisers.You may not realise it, my views are the same as yours regarding this comment.

How does one comprehend your comments "you need to grow the fuck up"

You don't sound to be a bright fellow to me.I am still willing to take you on any debate.

On the other hand I found ESA SUPPORT to be highly diplomatic in their comment.
archibald
archibald - Re: Thilo for your attension....
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-29 09:27:29

Thilo must be banned.Afterall you got 20 complaints.Dont sit on the fence on this matter.
fanie1
fanie1 - Re: Thilo for your attension....
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 314
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-29 14:28:42
Edited: 2011-01-29 16:29:50

@ thilo, it is very nice that you comment on this threat and try and explain how and why you did vote the way you did. But I think that by reading your post, we can not make out if you vote was cast only by looking at the pictures or if your vote was cast because of your time with the ladies.
You did say that one of your conclusions is based on your experience with the WG. I would suggest that you write a reveiw for each of the mentioned ladies about your experience with each lady. I think, and I am sure that a lot of people and the ladies would agree with me that a reveiw would be fair towards the mentioned ladies. As well as to the other forum readers.
jsnake
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 144
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-29 19:19:35

Thilo.

You have indeed confirmed my suspicions though I must say I am surprised with the extent of which you have done so. Moreover, I would have assumed that it would be more of an even split, 50% child and 50% thick. This turns out not to be the case as you are quite definitely closer to 90% thick and only 10% child.

I could spend a good page and a half ripping your ''writing'' to shreds. I won't because it will be lost on you - after all, you are the one who wrote it and clearly think that it's up to scratch. Suffice it to say, your spelling, grammar, and punctuation need a lot of work. I suggest a rather novel approach to rectify this.

School.

Also, I did not make a comparison between children and thick people. I merely stated that you represent a rather perfect blend of both. And even if I did (which of course, I didn't ), for you to declare that all children are brilliant is simply ludicrous. For a case in point, refer to your own childhood (although you seem to have never left it).

It's interesting that you did not address the primary point of my previous argument. So for your sake I will condense it to the most simplistic form possible:

Gold Member star ratings are intended to let others know how you viewed your private, 1 on 1, personal LIVE experience with the lady - nothing else.

Did you get that Thilo? Or is it still going over your head? I'm not sure how else to say it so that it sinks in but surely this will work (hopefully).

My second paragraph (when read in conjunction with my third paragraph) provides the perfect argument to your statement of ''What is good for the goose is not always good for the gander". (On a quick tangent, it is worth noting that this ''phrase'' could not be more misplaced - not to mention that it is not even an actual expression).

I will explain this thought using simple words that are easy to digest. Let's assume I am the ''goose'' and you are the ''gander''. I like how Simone looks and you don't. This is a conclusion that I can make in my head without any help from you. I don't look to you to determine whether or not Simone is in fact attractive. This by the way, is because I am an autonomous adult and not a dependent child (ok, I promised to keep it simple - I apologize). Because I don't need to rely on you to determine whether or not she is attractive, the last thing I would expect is for you to assume I do (this contributes to my conclusion that you are thick). Therefore (are you still following?) the last thing I would expect is for your ''star rating'' to be a judgement of her looks. In fact, as I am sure you can imagine (presumptuous I know but let's go with it), when I am sifting through the various girls on ESA and come across one that I think is heinously ugly I don't even bother to see how Gold Members have rated their experience with her. This is because I don't care. I don't care because I think she is ugly so regardless of how amazing or terrible you found your time with her, I still won't go see her.

HOWEVER, when I do find a girl attractive one of the first things I do is look at the ratings she has received by other members. I do this because it will help me understand what kind of service I can expect from her.

So let's piece this together.

Step 1 - I like how a girl looks
Step 2 - I read her profile
Step 3 - If I am still interested, I look at how others have rated her
Step 4 - I see that Thilo, bobwilde, grommet, and aqualung have all given this lady one star
Step 5 - I conclude the service of this lady is substandard and decide not to visit her

But WAIT!!! It turns out that Thilo et al have rated her 1 star because they think she is ugly. In fact, they have never even been to visit her!!!

I'm confused now because I have already determined that I find her attractive. So if a portion of the people voting have the same information as me, and have still voted her down, then what pray tell , is the point of this rating system? How can I rely on it? What information have I gleaned from it that I didn't already have?!?

You see Thilo, when you rate a lady that you have never been to see, it is deceitful (that means dishonest) and misleading.

Three more points before I sign off and let you respond with drivel that completely doesn't address anything I said.

You claim to do the ''wise'' thing (ironic I know) and ''piggy bank '' (seriously?!? piggy BANK???) off others experiences. In theory, this means that you see other one star ratings and then elect not to go see the lady in question. You then take it one step further. You also go and rate the same lady 1 star. But now I am really confused. You see, I thought that you voted down ladies because of how they look (I will soon be expecting to see a vote on every single advertiser on ESA - just so we know how hot you think they are), but now you are saying you vote down ladies because you see others have had a bad experience??? Please clarify which moronic explanation you are going with.

Also, since you claim to piggy back (I wasn't going leave you in suspense with that one) off other members ratings then perhaps you can explain something...

Kaylee in Strubensvalley has no other comments by anyone else and no votes by anyone else - except you. Who did you piggy back off of?

The same applies for Sam in Edenglen (well done so far).

Jade in Pretoria has received 79 ratings to date. 3 of these ratings are 1 star and were given by Thilo, grommet, and bobwilde. Good job piggy banking.

Sensual Simone in Pretoria East has received 27 ratings to date and only two of them are 1 star - provided by Thilo and grommet. Next time try a different argument from ''piggy banking''.

Lastly - the ratings ARE important! Which is WHY the 20+ complaints were sent through to ESA -because you vote for women you haven't been with!!! Jeez you truly are thick.

Thilo - never has the following expression been more apt:

''Better to keep quiet and have everyone think you are a fool, then to speak and have everyone know it''.

Instead, you say things like ''You don't sound to be a bright fellow to me''.

The trouble is with fools, they're too foolish to keep quiet.
Chmok
Chmok - Re: Thilo for your attension....
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 356
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-29 22:59:30

yawn............ Fanie's idea I like.
Diplomatic indeed ;-)
jsnake
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 145
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-29 23:16:16

It's not going to happen Chmok - Thilo has not seen the majority of the ladies he votes for. When he says ''my experience'' he is referring to how he experiences the ladies through the website.

It will not become habit for me to write a rhetoric like the one above. If merely to just stay away from stooping to his depths.

That being said, Thilo is hurting the business of these ladies - one of whom I consider a friend. For this reason I will get involved. The problem with people like Thilo is that they often believe their own lies and I don't believe the people at ESA have the time or the inclination to delve into the details.

For a friend, I do.

This is why I have written what I have - to back Thilo into a corner and (hopefully) get him to apologize and retract his slander. More likely though, he will just slink away into the darkness and reappear under a different alias.

Either way, I am here to expose him.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.