Navigation
Numerical
Numerical - 'Minnox'
'Minnox'
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-21 15:12:37

I would like to take this oppertunity to tell all the 'Men' out there what I think! You people, I really can't fuckin understand. Minnox is a Very Sophisticated, Classy lady and yes, she can be a bitch at times but if you don't know her and understand 'Her' as a pearson you can't possibly judge her! Minnox provides a service of your choice-Full body Massage/hand relieve(R550p/h) or Massage/Fh(R800p/h) which is confirmed tellephonically and on arrival. You also cannot expect her to take Your shit, she is a Very Straight Forward-Spoken person that Knows what she wants and she Does'nt stand for any Bullshit from anybody, wheather it be business or not! You don't like it, it's Your problem!
bigusdickus
bigusdickus - Re: 'Minnox'
Re: 'Minnox'
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 19
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-21 15:19:31

You have missed the boat completely. It's not our problem, it's really her problem. If she is a bitch then she will not get business. Simple enough for you?
jasimo
jasimo - Re: 'Minnox'
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 29
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-21 15:37:43

@Numerical - Yes it is her business BUT if a punter decides to spend R800 for an hour he can expect an escape from reality and look forward to something a wee bit better than it would seem she offers.

If it then ends up that she does not get business based on a review then perhaps it is still her business and choice to only see 1 punter a week...
Numerical
Numerical - Re: 'Minnox'
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-21 16:01:29

Either way, I must say, Minnox is very good at what she does, period! Not only has she been blessed with beauty but aswell as talent and might I add, intellect!
saintjj
saintjj - Re: 'Minnox'
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 64
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-21 16:05:35
Edited: 2011-01-21 16:26:34

'Real knowledge is to know the extent of ones' ignorance'

have you actually read jsnakes'review?

This whole 'punt'collapsed because she refused to take a quick shower!I'm surprised that you refer to this as Bullshit!
I bet she ate the chocolates!I Hope it was 'Whole NUT',
(pun intended)
Numerical
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-21 16:23:55

Knowing this lady the 'chocolates' made it's way straight to the rubbish bin, as I think it was given by rubbish. This lady is cleaner than your conscious my friend!
See
See - Re: 'Minnox'
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 25
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-21 16:57:03
Edited: 2011-01-21 16:58:25

............if service was shit it was shit, dont defend. Maybe it was an off day, but hey the service was still shit!
soxrevenge
soxrevenge - Re: 'Minnox'
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-21 20:17:23

Numerical - give it up dude, the game is up.
You are either Her , or her pimp.
Anyone who has ever been with, or near her, had a kak experience :-(
Numerical
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-21 21:29:57

Can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen!!! She is one hot cookie though! She.s not part of the tripple f club guys... 'Find tem, Fuck them, Forget them?' - I can't get her off my mind!!! Shag of my life!!! Would make Minnox My Wife any day!!! Packege deal and all!!!
jsnake
jsnake - Re: 'Minnox'
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 88
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-22 02:37:05

Guys - you can quote me on this. I will NEVER exaggerate, offend people unnecessarily, or cause shit on this forum without (very) just cause.

That being said...

Numerical - you can get fucked. Right after you play in traffic.

For everyone reading, please visit this post started by Numerical.

http://www.esa.co.za/forum/thread.php?threadID=126118&returnPage=1&returnType=search&searchterms=&searchtype=AND&searchauthor=numerical

Draw your own conclusions.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.