Navigation
456 - Review - Tanika
Review - Tanika
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 29
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-13 17:22:45

http://www.esa.co.za/members/displayAdvertiser.php?uid=6630

Ok so I was going to take a trip to Pretoria again as that seems to be where all the hot punts are at the moment but that takes 3 hours, one hour there, one hour punt and one hour back and due to time constraints I decided to look closer to home. I kept on coming back to this profile thinking she looks very yummy, so I thought lets give it a go.
WOW what a little treasure !!
Very nice venue, quiet and safe. I never bumped into anyone else including the maid ( I fucking hate that )
Nice clean shower with gels and clean towels.
Tanika is small and petite and very pretty, the photos don't lie.
Started with a massage that was by far the best I've had in a very long time, was pure heaven.
Oral with was also excellent just the way I like it,(did not ask about OWO)
The sex was fucking awesome, nice tight little pussy and anyway That I wanted it.Even offered me seconds which I declined due to time.
All in all one of the best punts I've had in a long time, which is becoming rare. Defiantly recommend this one.

Venue 9/10
Massage 10/10
Oral 8/10
Sex 9/10
Overall 8.5/10
jsnake
jsnake - Re: Review - Tanika
Re: Review - Tanika
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 38
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-13 19:40:09

Thanks for the review 456! Is she definitely Indian? And what were he rates? Also - does she deepthroat?
Nomadsoul
Nomadsoul - Re: Review - Tanika
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 70
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-13 22:31:09
Edited: 2011-05-14 15:35:05

Post removed.
olly
olly - Re: Review - Tanika
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 115
View Profile
Posted: 2011-02-05 15:02:32

Hi guys...where can i get hold of Tanika...anyone got her number...i've done a search and she's not on here any longer...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.