Navigation
Temptations
Temptations - LET'S START MONDAY WITH A BANG !!!
LET'S START MONDAY WITH A BANG !!!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 220
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-08-10 14:20:52

I need 6 - 8 stunning ladies to work at Temptations . You pay R300 per day at Temptations . Not per booking or any hidden costs just R300 per day and you see as many clients as you like and charge what you want to charge your client . All the rooms has a massage bed and bed in so you can use it as you please . Walk in clients will also be accepted as they can have a drink while they decide which beautiful lady they want a massage or what ever , that is none of my business . I will also be advertising for clients for the ladies on various platforms to increase clientele .
Working hours are 10am - 10pm or other hours can be made to accommodate ladies traveling far . Temptations is a safe secure and very discreet place to work from and feel comfortable . You deserve to work in a great warm environment knowing you are safe at all times .
Any race welcome .
21 - 35 years old .
You have to have a ESA profile please .
NO DRUGS ARE ALLOWED .
This is what I have to offer and positions are available to start immediately .
Send me a inbox msg or contact me on 0822211502 .
Kind Regards
Francois
Temptations .

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.