Navigation
Knightrider78
Knightrider78 - HOE Review
HOE Review
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 270
View Profile
Posted: 2018-08-01 11:40:11

After a few years of trying to find opportunities to be in this part of PTA I finally got that chance to visit HOE last week Friday 27/06/2018.
I was taken on a tour of the place by a hostess and given the break down of the services and fees etc but to tell you the truth I was just scanning around to catch a glimpse of some of the stunning girls that work there.
Time was not on my side however to make any bookings or stay for the braai day etc.
I only managed to see 1 of the 2 girls that I have had my eye on for a while now just in passing not a booking unfortunately and she is very good looking and was nice to finally put a face to a smoking hot body ;-)
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - Re: HOE Review
Re: HOE Review
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3203
View Profile
Posted: 2018-08-03 09:38:42

Knightrider -- Well thanks for the candid comments --hopefully You will have ample time on your Next Visit --to indulge a bit more & have a true GFE with one of our Angels !!!

Today is Free Braii Day with a Booking !!!

See You Soon

086-118-8825

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.