Navigation
uwillwantme
uwillwantme - Bit sensitive but could be important
Bit sensitive but could be important
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 303
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-19 16:46:51

How many of the punters and Girls are willing(or maybe they already do) display their status about STIs.

It would be unfair to ask the ladies that, say they have a not more than 1 month old test reports for STI's, because in return they can ask for something similar from punters. But on the other side, when a service is on sale, isn't the seller supposed to ensure they provide the good and honest service.
Counter argument could be Caveat Emptor(Buyer Beware)

How many punters ask, and how many girls are willing to answer, such a sensitive question

Regulars must be knowing about each other by now, but what about new entrants, both girls and punters.

I am a bit new to the forum and have started only recently, despite being a member for a few years now. So I may have missed some earlier similar topic of discussion.

But if it's new to this forum, thoughts please.
john_adams
john_adams - Re: Bit sensitive but could be important
Re: Bit sensitive but could be important
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 74
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-19 17:03:04

what is the point , you can have a certificate a couple of hours old and still have and std you picked up right after getting the test , reminds me of that joke where the doctor sexually molests a patient and she keeps all calm about it , in the punchline after he had his way with her she tells him that she actually came to see him about and std she contracted
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: Bit sensitive but could be important
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4902
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-19 17:22:18
Edited: 2018-07-19 17:23:40

One thing that has come to mind...showing an STD clearance certificate to clients, when you are supposed to be using condoms anyway leaves a guys mind at ease to push for bareback or even force himself on girls without chances of infection! Maybe it is good to leave the fear in the back of a punters mind to some degree! Some guys don't even care when forcing themselves on us!
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Bit sensitive but could be important
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 339
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-20 07:41:28

On 2018-07-19 17:22:18 Veronica Franco said:
One thing that has come to mind...showing an STD clearance certificate to clients, when you are supposed to be using condoms anyway leaves a guys mind at ease to push for bareback or even force himself on girls without chances of infection! Maybe it is good to leave the fear in the back of a punters mind to some degree! Some guys don't even care when forcing themselves on us!

**LIKE**LIKE**

semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Bit sensitive but could be important
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 340
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-20 07:44:03

On 2018-07-19 16:46:51 uwillwantme said:
...How many punters ask, and how many girls are willing to answer, such a sensitive question...thoughts please.

Unless you plan on getting married and have babies with the lady...rather not discuss!
jjsoap
jjsoap - Re: Bit sensitive but could be important
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 909
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-20 07:44:54

On 2018-07-19 17:03:04 john_adams said:
what is the point , you can have a certificate a couple of hours old and still have and std you picked up right after getting the test , reminds me of that joke where the doctor sexually molests a patient and she keeps all calm about it , in the punchline after he had his way with her she tells him that she actually came to see him about and std she contracted

Have to agree with John.

You can even print yourself a certificate in a couple of minutes. It is availble on the Internet.
uwillwantme
uwillwantme - Re: Bit sensitive but could be important
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 307
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-20 09:43:31

On 2018-07-19 17:22:18 Veronica Franco said:

Good take on the situation.......hahahha
uwillwantme
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 308
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-20 09:45:25

On 2018-07-20 07:44:54 jjsoap said:
On 2018-07-19 17:03:04 john_adams said: what is the point , you can have a certificate a couple of hours old and still have and std you picked up right after getting the test , reminds me of that joke where the doctor sexually molests a patient and she keeps all calm about it , in the punchline after he had his way with her she tells him that she actually came to see him about and std she contracted

Have to agree with John.

You can even print yourself a certificate in a couple of minutes. It is availble on the Internet.

I think that deals like these are based on an unsaid trust. So the idea of this topic was that the certificate/information would be real.

There are fake currently notes also available in the market, so would a punter pay the WG he is visiting with fake currency????
uwillwantme
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 309
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-20 09:49:34

On 2018-07-19 17:03:04 john_adams said:

Agree. That is always a possibility. So will the WG be ready to disclose that to the punter if she suspects she may have picked up an infection. Same way will a punter be ready to disclose too.....

Food for thought, as nobody wants to die for a few moments of fun.
Don1234
Don1234 - Re: Bit sensitive but could be important
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 195
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-20 10:27:11

I always think about this topic. Being a vivid venue lover (mostly because of the variety available) i ask myself how much do these venues value the punters. Do they ensure that their ladies are tested regularly for all the various STI's? If a lady was to become positive, would she still be allowed to work at the venue? In principal what i want to understand is what policies if any do venues have regarding STI's.
We always use protection, but its not 100 percent safe and accidents do happen.

Any venues care to share how they deal with these matters?

Regards,
Don

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.