Navigation
cockmotho
cockmotho - White Pussy
White Pussy
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-13 08:03:01

Where can a black Guy get a good white Pussy around Pretoria. When i check profile i get scared when i come across : Rights of admission Reserved. Atleast age between 20 and 30. I am will to pay
slum_o
slum_o - Re: White Pussy
Re: White Pussy
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 493
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-13 09:48:48

On 2018-07-13 08:03:01 cockmotho said:
Where can a black Guy get a good white Pussy around Pretoria. When i check profile i get scared when i come across : Rights of admission Reserved. Atleast age between 20 and 30. I am will to pay

You have to pay, its not optional buddy. Phone the girls that you like and some will say yes. Im an indian guy and have spent time with some very hot roar girls. The only way to know if you are welcome or not is by calling and asking
J_69
J_69 - Re: White Pussy
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 51
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-13 09:54:52

On 2018-07-13 08:03:01 cockmotho said:

Lol - if only paying was optional. Ive also been curious; does Right of Admission generally refer to race as I've only seen that statement being used by white WGs
J_69
J_69 - Re: White Pussy
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 52
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-13 09:57:12

PM the ladies as well, they will politely let u kno whats the deal
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: White Pussy
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-07-13 11:56:53

I think ROAR is often a smoke screen to not put off white clients. But in reality, often ROAR is not realy meant.

It may obviously be true when refering to hygine etc. But not always race. So phone.
BBC10
BBC10 - Re: White Pussy
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-15 09:41:05

There are a few white girls in pta that are multi racial. Dayna at the doll house is one. And there's others as well but most aren't. It's like finding needles in haystacks.
Kingsman
Kingsman - Re: White Pussy
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 564
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-15 14:05:57

On 2018-07-15 09:41:05 BBC10 said:
There are a few white girls in pta that are multi racial. Dayna at the doll house is one. And there's others as well but most aren't. It's like finding needles in haystacks.

"Most aren't" what dude ??
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-07-15 20:36:14

I have to agree with Mxxx. Just because she has ROAR on her profile it doesn't mean she won't see black guys or other races. I too believe it's a smoke screen because some white dudes are put off by the thought of a white girl being with a guy of a different race. However some actually don't want to see other races because it's the choice they have made. Interesting enough, no WG or MG who has ROAR on her profile has commented on this. They might not want to engage in a conversation that might show if they are either for or against ROAR and expose themselves as contradictory. I say call and find out dude. I bet you that you will have success with some, but for their sake, keep it discreet because Johan might not like it ;-)
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-07-15 20:43:42

But if no white girl is going to see you, just move on. South Africa has an abundance of beautiful woman. I made a choice to see beyond the racial barrier and I've been fortunate to have been with all the races and my experience has made me realise that people with a "preference" for whatever reasons are missing out.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-07-15 21:20:00

I have been with a very popular white WG warning me not to visit Girl XXX as she see black clients. Only to visit Girl XXX (also quite popular) giving me the exact same warning about the aforementioned girl. You just smile.

If you are strictly visiting WGs with ROAR, because you think (hope?) they are not seeing other races, there is a fairly good chance the truth will disappoint you.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.