J_69 - Rimming
Rimming
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 25
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-04 13:58:34

So Ladies and Gents:

1. Gents: What's in it 4u when u get rimmed;
2. Ladies: How do u prepare the gents to be rimmed; do u shave his ass, and have sum methylated spirits or sumthin to sterilise his anus; and
3. Ladies: A lot of the punters like muffing their WGs, do any of them offer to rim u and do u allow it

Just Curious!
Alexa
Alexa - Re: Rimming
Re: Rimming
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 40
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-04 14:22:58

Hmmmm very sexy subject
2. taking a shower with him to start off with is a must. Sterilization wet wipes before the deed ect (wink wink)
3. I wish more men would want to muff and give rimming .... nothing quite like it especially if the guy wants me to climax quickly
J_69
J_69 - Re: Rimming
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 27
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-04 15:30:23

U are now on my list of WGs who make my balls twitch on a thread :-(.
So, u obviously didn't answer #1 bcaus u are not a guy but can u say, from yor xperience, what's in it 4yor clients seeing as no guys hav commented yet.
Judging by yor pics, u like sum1 who has a yummy oyster, shame on yor customers for not diving in between those curvy legs
DurbanHustler
DurbanHustler - Re: Rimming
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 179
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-04 15:42:53

Hey J_69 ,

Being rimmed is hard to explain - You need to try it to see if its your thing - everyone has their own kinks that turn them on and everyone is very different .

For me i enjoy it - Its just a turn on having a lady pay attention to your bags then move to rimming then back to some bag work then shaft attention and so on - its just so arousing and sensational .
But thats just me .
J_69
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 30
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-04 15:47:54

Noted Sir. interesting
Alexa
Alexa - Re: Rimming
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 44
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-04 23:20:28

Hmmmm thank you so much for adding me to your list, hopefully we will meet soon so you can help me out (wink wink)
Cumming back to your question under nr 1 in my experience my clients enjoys it when I rim them. Especially when I include some prostate stimulation. Not for all clients I know but still. Exploding their load fairly quickly is also almost a given (wink wink)
Lordnome2
Lordnome2 - Re: Rimming
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-05 00:15:21

I find rimming extremely stimulating - I don't like other anal stimulation but licking, my golly, it floats my boat!
Totally surprised when it first happened to me with an early sexual partner ( she was an older married lady), who suddenly and unexpectedly went down there ...wow!
The same happened with one w.g. - unasked and again wonderfully surprising.
I find that women seem to like it too, but hygiene is of course absolutely critical..any hint of a whiff and stay well clear.
J_69
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 32
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-05 10:17:16

On 2018-07-05 00:15:21 Lordnome2 said:
I find rimming extremely stimulating - I don't like other anal stimulation but licking, my golly, it floats my boat!
Totally surprised when it first happened to me with an early sexual partner ( she was an older married lady), who suddenly and unexpectedly went down there ...wow!
The same happened with one w.g. - unasked and again wonderfully surprising.
I find that women seem to like it too, but hygiene is of course absolutely critical..any hint of a whiff and stay well clear.

Hence I asked about the preparation process as it obviously has 2b very very thorough. Do me it just seems like it wuld b ticklish but one wouldn't kno unless u try hey - heard sum guys say it givs a helluva erection
Lordnome2
Lordnome2 - Re: Rimming
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-05 13:26:34

It's nice to be able to shower with your partner, and then you can assist in ensuring relevant areas are squeaky clean. If the girl does not like your finger around her ass then she won't want you near there anyway. And if she sees you giving your ass a good clean she should know why..better than wet wipes in my opinion, but maybe not always possible. Shaving there also would help, but that is tricky!!!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Rimming
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-07-05 14:27:43

So I have been giving and receiving for many years now and it's a fantastic feeling. The anus is packed full of sensitive nerve endings and is overlooked entirely.

Hygiene is a non-negotiable! Only do this after a shower and a proper cleaning, not that wet wipe nonsense. Being hairless down there is also much better as the area remains cleaner.

Most Ladies love it, they might not often tell you that but when it happens some tend to get really aroused.

But to each their own as they say

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.