Navigation
Alexa
Alexa - Re: Rimming
Re: Rimming
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 53
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-05 14:36:11

Gents gents shower shower shower together before you play and wash extra clean. watery soapy bodies is a wonderful way to set the right mood. The disinfectant wet wipes I prefer to use after the shower just to make double sure. Also... ever heard of temprature play.... cold on a hot skin like with ice or a cold wet wipe.. as you say lots of nerve endings. J_69 cum visit me so we can see of you enjoy it or not (wink wink)
Milika
Milika - Re: Rimming
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 748
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-05 14:38:40

On 2018-07-04 13:58:34 J_69 said:

3. Ladies: A lot of the punters like muffing their WGs, do any of them offer to rim u and do u allow it

Just Curious!

Howdy handsome!!

I do not rim but I have absolutely no problem with receiving one,i am not so crazy about it but if it makes a man feel good then they are welcome to do so..I do how ever enjoy being fingered there.

And yes,a lot of men do offer to do it .
J_69
J_69 - Re: Rimming
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 35
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-05 15:52:26

Alexa and Milika - thank u for being the cause of my work being late now - yor responses made me horny and u are totally to blame 4my lack of concentration now.
Alexa - I'm still givin this unchartered territory lots of thought but you are top of the list,
Milika - my fingers are twitching 4u as well
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Rimming
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-07-06 18:39:57

Gents, you havent lived, till you've been given a bj and rimmed at the same time....

Get two women and experience something like nothing else. ...
Burfi
Burfi - Re: Rimming
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 183
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-06 19:23:15

I dunno. I really think the ladies mustn't commit to do rimming. What if a punter has a bad case of piles looking like a bunch of grapes?
Lordnome2
Lordnome2 - Re: Rimming
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-06 21:29:49

Burfi... thats the issue both ways....so I see it as a bonus, and never expected. But my golly it really rings my bell!! If ladies knew how that felt to guys, it would maybe reduce the pounding their nether regions got by a good amount..so I would suggest ladies try and get over the stigma, ensuring a squeaky clean ass, and see if the punter enjoys it. As mentioned previously I have had only one w.g do it on me (unannounced)..and it was such a great surprise!
Alexa
Alexa - Re: Rimming
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 73
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-06 21:54:31

J_69 thank you so so much it will be awesome once we meet (wink wink)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.