Navigation
Jared53
Jared53 - Re: The Palace - Springs
Re: The Palace - Springs
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 441
View Profile
Posted: 2010-09-15 08:16:46

Iam sure we going to bump into one anoter, yes, hahhahaha.

Never been to max x, noand if it is a bt dodge then i think i will stay clear!. i mustb honest i am not a massie anof Thai ladies, although that has ot stopped me, hahhahaha. i have don y fai share of them, but have only had 2 in tentire time that are good,the one has gone back to where ever she camfrom and the other i actually had a little while back in Impala Park, Boksburg. i think her name is Jacky. Nice bigfirm tits, and wild as can be. other than that i dont realy enjoy, as you cant even tal to them, they dont understanyou and you go no chance of understaning them!!!

Did you ever get hold of that Benitta?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: The Palace - Springs
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2010-09-15 10:08:26

I did get hold of her! She was not available at the time but i haven't phoned back since... I've bn meaning to ask, how does she look? Haha i actually have no clue an i dnt wanna get there an be disappointed. Could u give me a heads up on her looks, body, hair colour hahaha pls man
Jared53
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 446
View Profile
Posted: 2010-09-15 10:26:02

Sure thing buds. Ok well she is not my normal type, due to the masive bush she has, but i can assure you she is well worth it.

Ok, here goes:

Hair: Dark hair, (Black)
Build: Thin waste, legs, body,all thin.
Looks: Not a supa model but because of her build she looks quite nice. she does not get dressed up though which i would prefer.
Tits: No the nicest, small and not firm at all!!!
Tattoos: None

In short, she is thin, fairly attractive, but the thing that does it, is that she is very wild and good fun. also VERY easy to talk to, although i think 95% of what she says is a load of shit, but hey who cares!!! LOL.

She is on my top 10 list of all punts!

Hope this helps mate.

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: The Palace - Springs
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2010-09-15 11:33:53

Hahaha i keep thinking about this chicks bush. All my ladies i have been with have been clean shaven so iv never bn with a girl who has a bush.

Thx bro, this is definitely very useful to me now! Atleast i know she's not a big ass ho- was afraid of that!
slaveboy7
slaveboy7 - Re: The Palace - Springs
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 221
View Profile
Posted: 2010-09-15 12:26:48

ESA should hold a prize giving to all punters each year. Jared53 help so many of us and he should get this year prizes!

Hi Eddie what will the prize be?
Jared53
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 450
View Profile
Posted: 2010-09-16 08:20:06

Ha ha ha ha ha ha. Like hell they will give a price, LOL.

i have not helped anyone more than all you guys have helped me out. some of the comments posted on this site have stopped me from visiting bad WG. the one time i dont take the advice of the forum, of it being a bad punt, i got such a crap experience!!! in fact i think it was even you Slaveboy that said i should not go to that lady and the stupid me thought why not give it a go, and it was a shocker!!!! i still need to post that report up, but i little scared the WG reads the forum and will remember my face, etc, so might leave it for a while before posting it up.
slaveboy7
slaveboy7 - Re: The Palace - Springs
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 225
View Profile
Posted: 2010-09-16 12:39:33
Edited: 2010-09-16 12:41:01

I can't believe you Jared !!! did you really go see that lady.

Anyway sometimes you hear negative previews of a WG that you still in your heart want to try out yourself specially sexy ones.

Don't worry but.....I am looking forward to this post you want to put up. Or you may mail me at [email protected]
Jared53
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 453
View Profile
Posted: 2010-09-16 15:37:22

Saveboy i will mail you it for now, as i think i need to hold out putting up the report for safety. you are going to have a laugh, but at the time i did not!!! hahahaha
Jared53
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 454
View Profile
Posted: 2010-09-16 15:58:06

@slaveboy, you have mail, just finished typing it.

All other punters, please understand i will post the rport in time, i am not holding it from anyone. i just need to be sure that the WG has forgoten what i look like before i do so, that way if i happen to bump into her in he shops for what ever reason she will not even recognise me. we hope.
Jared53
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 597
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-27 11:29:13

Hey all

Just wanted to add to this review. the new prices are between R450 and R650 for an hour. I have not been back but i gave them a call as i wanted to visit a WG by the name of Michelle, now advert on ST. I phoned and it was her night off, so didnt go through, but still asked the prices. i was not going to drive all that way to end up having a choice of shit, so didnt take my chances on the rest.

Hope it helps for the people that live out in the Springs area.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.