Jared53
Jared53 - The Palace - Springs
The Palace - Springs
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 433
View Profile
Posted: 2010-09-13 14:59:10

Hey all fellow Punters

Ok, so i put in a reveiw about this place +/- 2-3months back and was a rather good review, as my experience was good.

So on friday 2 mates come around to my place for a Braai and we sitting there thinking lets hit a strip club, and the first place that they think of is 'Rock Paradise' but i thought take them to another place, being 'The Palace' something new and rather good. so we hopped into my car and made the long drive to the ass end of Springs, me being as proud as punch that i found this place that ill have some nice lookers, rather cheap entrance and drinks, and if a shag is on the cards, well that is not that bad either price wise. so the whole way there +/- 40 minutes drive, i am talking about my last experience there, that they had these 2 hot babes, Carol and Stacey and Carol was such a great fuck and i wnat to still try out Stacey!!!

So we get there and as we get out of the car, 2 Afrikaans chaps walk out pisses, and say to us, not worth a fuck in there, but still we have come all this way so we go in.

As we go into the doors, there is a show on the go, (now before we left my place i phoned to ask about the shows, and they said every hour on the hour). so the show is on and i think ok, good, a show every hour, but as we get to see the lady, i think oh fuck no thanks, is a real chubby one, with these sick tattoo's all over, but fucking ugly. now i am one for a chick to have tattoo's i love that, but this time just looked so bad!!!

We head across to the bar and get some drinks, and find a place to sit. the show is ended within 2 songs, and we happy about that. so now we sit and trying to find a hot number so maybe we can get a lap dance or a private show, but there is nothing, just fucking ugly chicks!!!! so we starting to get a little pissed off, but anyway.

now i need a piss so i go into the bathroom, which happens to be a uni-sex one, so that is also a little different, and when i open the cubical, there is this chick snorting a massive line of coke!!! i walk back and go to the next one rather. after that i head back to my chair, and there is the hot looking number sitting with my mates, so now i am so excited, but as i get closer to her, i can see she has a body to die for but her face has been so battered by the drugs she has taken, and she just looked like such a crack whore, but like the worst kind ever. i am sure you know the look of a rough crack whore, which she was. after 5 minutes of chatting she gets up and walks away, then comes back after 10 minutes, but with some white stuff all over her noes, so she had just confirmed my thoughts that she was full of drugs!!!!

Before i mentioned about the shows on he hour every hour, well we stayed there drinking for over 3 hours, and we saw only 1/2 a show, the one we walked into, other than that there was nothing.

It is sad to say this, but it took less than 3 months for this place to be a good venue that i had such a great time, to being a scrap piece of shit dump!!!!!!!

it was shocking, the girls are shocking, and it has gone all dirty and skanky!!!

if i was a copper i would head there as i think i would get a massive bonus for busting a place full of drugs!!! it was as clear as day light the drugs in that place!!!!

ok my new ratings are as follows:

Venue: 4/10
Bathrooms: 2/10
Ladies: 2/10
Bar and drinks: 7/10
Dances: 1/10
Quality in WG: 2/10
Shag: N/A ths tme as i would not shag anything in there!!! No Carol or Stacey!! so nothing to shag!!!

Overall: 3/10
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: The Palace - Springs
Re: The Palace - Springs
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2010-09-13 15:25:56

What a shame! Went there a couple months back and the place had potential.. Was planning a visit there soon but after what u said, fk no!

I could've figured that pls would go to the dogs, just look at the rest of Springs!
On the topic of clubs, anybody been to the gold card club or i think the other place is called Rock n Ranch or something like that? Im in need of some loving an was thinking about going to one of these knock shops.
Jared53
Jared53 - Re: The Palace - Springs
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 435
View Profile
Posted: 2010-09-13 15:38:41

@David Villa. stay the fuck away fromj the GCC, (Gold card club). i ended up in hospital after going there. my drink wasa spiked by the waitress. She kept on whispering in my ear that she wanted me in the car park and was going to fuck me broken, but i was with a few of my mates that are not into the whole shag a WG thing, and i could only stay for an hour. when i was about to leave and she saw me saying my goodbyes to my mates, she quickly brought me a tumbler glass, which i declined to drink it, as i still had a 21st that i had to attend. She pushed me onto the chair and jumped on top of me, and started poring it, so i had no choice but to drink it. straight after that i left and drove to my misses place, i was luck to get there, but passed out having fits in her lounge, which i was then rushe into hospital and injections put into my arm. i was in hospital for 3 days after that, and they claim that she had put battery acid in my drink. When my mates approched her about it, she ran, and never came back. i heard that it had happened to another person 2 weeks later and he never got home, he got to his car and passed out, and they cleaned him out, with everything, even his clothes, only leaving him with joks, and the shell of his car. they even took out the seats in his car, and wheels, etc. i was fucken luck and dont wish that on anyone, so stay away buds!!!!
Jared53
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 436
View Profile
Posted: 2010-09-13 15:40:13

@David Villa, by the way, which area do you stay in, it sounds like you are from the east rand, am i correct? i ask because the clubs you mention are East Rand.
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2010-09-13 16:02:27

@jared. Holy shit! Thats hardcore. Man, i just saved myself a raping and a robbery!

You know me too well.. Haha ya frm the East. Not boksburg or benoni tho hahaha I don't like cruising around and punting in my own area coz somebody will check my car outside and bust my ass! The thing is that most of these places I hear about are in the east or near it..

Something tells me U frm the east also..?
cameltoelover
cameltoelover - Re: The Palace - Springs
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 45
View Profile
Posted: 2010-09-13 16:29:05

LOL... I almost pissed myself reading this. @Jared, I've heard there's a happy hour running tonight at GCC. Wanna go for a drink?
PussyTamerX
PussyTamerX - Re: The Palace - Springs
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 33
View Profile
Posted: 2010-09-13 19:58:54

fack, punting in SA is dangerous ek se, its like playin russian roulette.

Jared53
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 437
View Profile
Posted: 2010-09-14 08:43:42

@Cameltoe, hahhahahhahaha. yes i am keen. always keen to see a bity of fluf, never mindwtmight happen.

@David.Villa, yes you are also correct, from the east myself. I guess thats the reason most my punts being on the East Rand, LOL. i to a bit scared about punting in my own area, but cant say i have not done it before, or alot, hahhahahahaha.

Jared53
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 438
View Profile
Posted: 2010-09-14 08:45:37

@David.Villa. with a football name like this, let me guess you play football at the center just off the highway in Boksburg right? if so, fuck this world is small, lol.
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2010-09-14 18:45:54

@jared.. Haha u probably the king punter man. Uv given reviews on jus about all the WGs.. Lol.

Dnt play any footie anymore hey. Was playing indoor but punting became my new sport haha u play? There's a good chance we gonna bump into one another punting in the east. U ever gone to max x? Dodgy little thai ho house in the vale..

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.