Navigation
shorty malorty
shorty malorty - Spanking game
Spanking game
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 20
View Profile
Posted: 2018-06-24 11:22:37

After the warm up spanking. The guy is bent over and gets a set of six for every item of clothing that she removes (eg. 6 for her top, 6 for the bra, etc) 2 sets of 6ea for a hand job and maybe 3 sets of 6ea for a blowjob...
FMS
FMS - Re: Spanking game
Re: Spanking game
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 502
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-20 14:38:36

There are so many different types of spanking games...in fact not only spanking....

Games can involve impact play, genital discomfort and of course the nipples should not be neglected.

If you cum too soon then....
Or take too long then....
Or even cum without permission.

Just thinking about it makes me want to visit my domme for a few hours of pain and discomfort in her well equipped play room.

FMS
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 503
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-20 14:48:36

Thinking back a few years a memorable afternoon was spent orally pleasuring (muffing and rimming) my domme's subs pussy while she watched and made sure I kept a regular rhythm.

She did everything to try to make me miss the rhythm...with a cane, a paddle and other weapons of ass destruction.

Was most enjoyable.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Spanking game
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-07-21 07:13:25

I'm not much into spanking games...... Just spank me in any case!!! Woooohoooooooo!!!!!!
LovesToGetSpanked
LovesToGetSpanked - Re: Spanking game
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-10 10:11:50

Some years ago I visited a domme Bianca out on the East Rand quite a few times. She worked in Benoni and Boksburg North; I wonder what happened to her.

Best ever session was when I took a pack of cards with me, and she chose 4 implements; I forget what they were. We put the ace of each implement, so say the hearts were a cane and spades a riding crop or whatever.

Then she shuffled the cards and every time she cut the cards, I got that number of strokes with that implement- face cards counted as 10. We worked through the pack, total of 85 strokes per suit, so grand total was 340. Obviously they weren't full force, else I'd never had made it through, but she had quite a heavy hand and it was a wonderfully agonising hour or so.

We left the jokers in: when she drew those we stopped for a beer and a cuddle.

Was THE best discipline session I've ever had.
oldschool
oldschool - Re: Spanking game
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 225
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-10 12:33:52

Sounds like fun...does Mistress Bianca still offer her services? does she also do the humiliation, strapon, sexual side?
LovesToGetSpanked
LovesToGetSpanked - Re: Spanking game
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-11 06:42:35

On 2018-09-10 12:33:53 oldschool said:
Sounds like fun...does Mistress Bianca still offer her services? does she also do the humiliation, strapon, sexual side?

Can't speak to the humiliation side, but it wouldn't surprise me if she had strapons, and yes normal sex was available, she wasn't just a domme.

She hasn't advertised for some years, not that I've seen anyway. I think my initial contact with her pre-dates internet punting, when we did it all from the newspapers, and tbh not sure if she ever advertised here.
FMS
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 523
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-12 13:49:36

Who in jhb or pta offers a good spanking?
Recomendations welcome.
Ziske
Ziske - Re: Spanking game
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2336
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-12 15:27:35

@Celia in Garsfontein is quite the domme...if you are into something like that

I'm sure she'll give you a helluva hot spanking session too...
CinaMAN
CinaMAN - Re: Spanking game
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 91
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-14 12:08:40

I was once a "dog" for a day - When I was younger and "finding myself". Spent a few days at a swingers/bdsm resort in Thailand.

One day (10 hours), I was partnered up with an English lass and I was her dog for the day. I was naked except for a dog collar, lead and cock ring. Could not speak (not a single word - could make dog sounds), was on a lead when walked around the resort or at meal times, and was on all fours except when she wanted to play with me. When I misbehaved I was spanked with her hand. most of the morning she spent "showing" me off to the other guests, licking her toes or kneeling beside her pool lounger.

After lunch, back in the room, she made me lick her pussy while 2 of her friends watched. I had to listen to her tell me how to do it, and if I was too slow or not listening I'd get spanked. I also licked her 2 friends as well.

I only got to fuck her the next day.

loved the experience

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.