Navigation
cameltoelover
cameltoelover - The Vaal / Vanderbijlpark
The Vaal / Vanderbijlpark
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 25
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-26 13:16:41

Hi All, I'm going to Vanderbijlpark in the near future. Any WG's out there?
Jared53
Jared53 - Re: The Vaal / Vanderbijlpark
Re: The Vaal / Vanderbijlpark
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 327
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-26 14:33:50

@Cameltoe. waste of time mate. I found 1 on ST about 6 months back, she looked ok, and i mean ok, nothing great or special about her, just ok. When i was on my way i tried calling, but nothing. When i was there did the same thing, and the following day, but got nothing. the rest in the area are so ugly, stay away. my bet, is try find a hot onen ST in the Alberton ara, then do it on the way there, or on the way back.

Good luck with that.
Remember
Remember - Re: The Vaal / Vanderbijlpark
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 280
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-26 16:18:18

I seem to remember Toni working from Vanderbijlpark in the past so i think if you want someone to travel to the area she may be your best bet. She is 100 times better than any locals you will find.
SoutPiel
SoutPiel - Re: The Vaal / Vanderbijlpark
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 23
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-26 22:21:27

Jared what the hell are you talking about??? There are some real gems out there!!! Catia.... mmmmmm....
ExecutiveGent
ExecutiveGent - Re: The Vaal / Vanderbijlpark
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-27 00:34:27

Hey there just saw this post and thought I would ask my new agent about the area - she operates nationwide and gives a good service based on the networking she does all over. she supplies clubs with wg's so she knows of a club there that she used to supply - do you know of it? Shakira's in VDBP. She doesnt supply the owner anymore cos she got ripped off but says its got girls, rooms and a stripper to entertain. Also says she knows the website they advertise their girls on. Not sure if there is any talent but I can give you her email if you mail me: [email protected].

She provides a personal service for guys who are looking for girls with a professional opinion attached. Guys that travel she hooks them up when they arrive in a place they not normally punting in. Calls herself an OUTSOURCED EROTIC SERVICES PERSONAL ASSISTANT FOR THE PICKY AND CHOOSY TYPE HAHAHAHA.

Otherwise good luck camel Toe...

PussyPriest
PussyPriest - Re: The Vaal / Vanderbijlpark
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 19
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-27 12:47:47

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.