Navigation
andre007
andre007 - Re: BE AFRAID!!!!
Re: BE AFRAID!!!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 16
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-28 20:38:14

Well done ESA! And yes, @Superspy, you are quite correct. Ignore those type of people. They do what they do for the attention.
unluckyluke
unluckyluke - Re: BE AFRAID!!!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-29 00:09:52

WhoreGasm I wonder what your twisted desires come from but if I made up stuff without knowing u I guess u would Sh** your pants.Sure u get a kick out of running people down.
I am sure there lots of twisted Wgs out there but dont paint them all with 1 brush but thanks the warnings.
I did an all night with Jody recently my first punt and she is a damn fine person.Discreet private and gently.I got the feeling this is a stepping stone for her only.Besides the amazin legs sensitive nipples there is a no fuck and ago attitude. If I had the bucks I would go back just to chat and give her another amazing massage.
jody
jody - Re: BE AFRAID!!!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 222
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-31 13:11:20

Hey unluclyluke,we sure did have fun babes...i was so relaxed after my amazing massage i received form you.

I am very relieved that Whoregasm was banned from ESA but as we all know they always come back under different usernames.I hope ESA will be on top of this,we really have no idea what goes on in such a twisted persons head....

Girls pls be carefull & stay safe..

Much love
Jody

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.