Navigation
Memberone
Memberone - new topic
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-18 19:22:33

now that i have this new feeling in me i think i should at least say something about what i hate and what i like.

There's been this new trend of new websites jumping up all over the place. Lets be honest, to me anyway, there are only 3 sites which i use. ESA which is the best, then the P*MT one and then the S-trader.

Ive never made a booking with any other sites and ive looked at most if not all of them. Goodygirls is ok too but doesnt really cater for the gauteng market as much as the others.

Now my thinking is that all these extra unwanted sites should be given the boot as they only have pics of girls which are nr 1 ugly, nr 2 damm ugly, and nr 3 oh my god they are ugly!!

yeah yeah maybe im being nasty but still.... i like a pretty girl... and thats another thing, a pretty girl on a photo does Not mean shes actually pretty in reality, GIRLS!!!!! STOP WITH THE DAMM PHOTOSHOPPING!!! nobody is perfect so dont think we as punters are stupid, i am willing to pay R700 for 1 hour of a girl's company, if i walk in there and she looks like my ex mum in law i am sure as shit going to tell the bulldog i have other plans for my evening thank you very much. My advice, if u not perfectly hot then so what, tastes vary, but i wont go back to a girl if i feel shes shit looking compared to what her piccies look like.

my 2 cents worth.
Mayweather
Mayweather - Re: new topic
Re: new topic
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-18 20:54:08

LOL

@ drivel worth 1 Zim Cent

ROFL
Kempton78
Kempton78 - Re: new topic
Re: new topic
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 298
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-19 02:38:09

Maybe so Budget, but he's gonna have a hard time finding a buyer for his drivel at 1 Zim Cent!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.