Just take your own cling wrap with you and Roxy is definitely open to extra's
Hardcoldtruth
Hardcoldtruth - Re: Lothlorian
Re: Lothlorian
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 53
View Profile
Posted: 2011-09-10 23:06:41

I have visited a number of different ladies at Lothlorian and there are some real gems, the best for me being Natasha, who I have visited many times. She gives a good massage and is quite beautiful but her best feature is her personailty as she is quite easy to speak to, holds a conversation, and makes one comfortable.

So, I am quite sceptical of the reports that she does FH as I have tried my luck many times with no success and she does not come across as that type of person. I cannot speak for some of the other ladies but can confidently say that Natasha is too principled to go the extra mile which did disappoint me but accepted it as her personal choice.

I like the rooms at the 2nd house because they are more plush, far better showers and they are much more quiet than the main house. If you have experienced the noise and terrible showers (can never get the right mix of hot and cold water) then you will really appreciate those rooms and will be prepared to pay the little extra surcharge ... Trust me, it is worth it.

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Lothlorian
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2011-09-15 15:32:06

cold showers there are a bitch,water just takes longer than usual to get hot.
jgovender
jgovender - Re: Lothlorian
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 135
View Profile
Posted: 2011-09-16 13:28:17

Hey
Micheal 14
What kind off extras did you get from roxy and what was the charges
lkuan8
lkuan8 - Re: Lothlorian
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 80
View Profile
Posted: 2011-09-17 09:09:39

Do you guys know if Paige (the blonde chick with nice round boobs) is back at the Lothlorian?
Hardcoldtruth
Hardcoldtruth - Re: Lothlorian
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 65
View Profile
Posted: 2011-09-28 23:59:22

@ikuana - she is on their website but know that it is as ancient so rather give them a call. This is my one main complaint about Lothlorian in that they do not keep their website updated with the current ladies.
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2011-09-30 12:54:30

just to let you guys know that after 3 trips i managed to get in and out if u read between the lines with Amor,it was made easy due to the fact that she fancied me so as i read early,its can be done when a chick is comfortable with u and at no extra cost.
rickylick
rickylick - Re: Lothlorian
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2011-10-04 16:51:15

Where is Lothlorian situated- need to plan my route...thought it was in melrose?
any directions as im new to jhb
iamfunluva
iamfunluva - Re: Lothlorian
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 73
View Profile
Posted: 2011-10-04 17:29:15

@ricky where you driving from?
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2011-10-05 13:56:33

@rick just off marlboro drive sandton on the M1

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.