Navigation
pinokavalier
pinokavalier - Re: Lothlorian
Re: Lothlorian
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2011-07-14 23:10:48

The boobs are indeed sweet and yes, she did indeed talk about problems with her sister but it was all insignificant in the big scheme of things.

I have actually been back for round 2 since round 1 was so promising, which I have not done for many ladies in the past.
Mr Casual
Mr Casual - Re: Lothlorian
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 127
View Profile
Posted: 2011-07-15 15:29:42

Boobs are very nice but her pussy is so much better. The first time I fucked her I thought I was in her ass so tight she is....
iamfunluva
iamfunluva - Re: Lothlorian
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 37
View Profile
Posted: 2011-07-15 17:49:29

went for a visit with Nina recently.. whoooaaaa beautiful, no no sexy & sensual overall.. very good experience cant wait to go back and have some more..
lkuan8
lkuan8 - Re: Lothlorian
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 77
View Profile
Posted: 2011-07-15 18:59:59

Guys, you need to be careful on what you say on public forums, especially when it comes to a persons bread and butter!
shane8
shane8 - Re: Lothlorian
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 34
View Profile
Posted: 2011-07-16 08:10:20

@ ik8 how is anybody gona prove anything. Most of it BS. Me thinks most ppl just lie.
Phoenix11
Phoenix11 - Re: Lothlorian
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2011-07-16 09:50:22

I am very confused.
Their website says clearly no FH and vene the individuals you ref to, their profiles also state the same. Still some mentioned FH. I dont want to go there with expectations and be dissapointed. So, what is the story? Fill me in please!!!!!
SimpleSi
SimpleSi - Re: Lothlorian
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 102
View Profile
Posted: 2011-07-16 17:36:21

I have been to Lothlorian many times and have never been offered more than is advertised, that includes Natasha. What is the obsession with guys trying to get extras out of a massage girl? If you want a shag go pay for one FFS.
Phoenix11
Phoenix11 - Re: Lothlorian
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2011-07-17 11:08:24

Thanks for the feedback SimpleSi. I do agree with you, but when there are conflicted feedback, I tend to get curious and want to know the truth as it just did not make sense and correctly stated, if is only massage, then fine, if you you want more, then dont go. At least I am filled in and can make the choice. tks
jsnake
jsnake - Re: Lothlorian
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 279
View Profile
Posted: 2011-07-17 15:08:43

I tend to agree with Si here...

However I have been to Loth many times and (thankfully) have received many a blowjob. On the same token, I have never paid a cent extra for it...

If you start to see a girl (or girls) regularly and are genuinely a nice person - it usually reaps some rewards :-)
Jim Carrey
Jim Carrey - Re: Lothlorian
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 29
View Profile
Posted: 2011-07-19 15:55:15

I agree with jsnake - but the reasson I never push the girls for FH is that it will totally ruin the whole ambience of the place

There is a big difference between hookers and sensual masseueses - for me, and hour or and hour and a half at Lothlorian's prices is a much better - and more sensual deal - than a a 30 minute shag at double the price

To me, Loth is the Woolworths of massage - you always know what ure going to get - its totally safe - and you get it with a smile. Not to mention at a better price than the GHQ's etc

So if you want a shag - get a hooker - Loth sure as hell aint the place for u - Id rather it was kept safe and clean for me!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.