Navigation
Mr Casual
Mr Casual - Re: Lothlorian
Re: Lothlorian
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 80
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-16 16:44:22

Just saw Lara now from Sextrader massage section.

She works privately close to Eskom Megawatt Park. Awesome massage, with hot stone. Turned me around, gave me a hell of an awesome boob job. Came all over her boobs. She said she liked my cock and ask if she could suck me to get it up again .... to which i agreed. Once i was up again, she went away to the bathroom or to the room next door, came back with a rubber, asked me if she could put it on .... which i also agreed ... did her doggy on the massage table.

No extra moola, R 500.00 for 1.5 h ..... very good indeed.
Ron
Ron - Re: Lothlorian
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-17 21:50:23

Sorry to dissapoint but Gold Member has got the wrong person - Jessica is not Minx and never worked at 77 Grayston or anywhere else - she has only ever worked at Lothlorian - started there several years ago and then went overseas for an extended break.

On returning, she came back to Lothlorian precisely because they did not offer full house - I have been going to her since she joined originally and I can confirm no full house on offer regardless of extra payment/promises etc. Damn fine massage though - highly recommended.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Lothlorian
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2010-08-18 08:01:31

Ron - its been confirmed a long time ago she was minx and Jessica, I saw her as minx and as Jessica.

She left for scotland with her bf to play rugby and came back pregnant.

She left the fullhouse business cause she was attacked in her house by a punter.

I know this cause I fucked her as minx a few times and then got a massage from her at Lothlorian.

Jim Carrey
Jim Carrey - Re: Lothlorian
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-18 08:46:55

Hey guys

Just following your interesting mail trail.I did Minx in Blairgowrie or Bordeux around March/April but maybe it was another one.

Have to agree with both of you though, jessica really is in the best league when it comes to sensual massage. Was recommended by a buddy during the WC and Im sticking to her for now. Brilliant treatment but no F/H or oral on offer.

Lexington Steele
Lexington Steele - Re: Lothlorian
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 61
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-18 13:31:44
Edited: 2011-01-14 12:31:53

Mr Casual, since you have a way with them you should check out Nina at Elysium in Randburg. Good luck mate ;)
jgovender
jgovender - Re: Lothlorian
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 72
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-18 15:16:31

Hi Guys

does naomi offer extras
Jim Carrey
Jim Carrey - Re: Lothlorian
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-18 16:49:39

Hi guys

Thanks for the advice on Nina but walked straight into some customers at Elysium a while back-learnt my lesson so stick with Lothlorian now. Its the only place Ive found thats properly discreet

PS I tried Euphoria but can get full house for the price they charge for a straight massage so nah...not for me.Dunno why Naomi doesnt go back to Lothlorian, I was the only customer at Euphoria the afternoon I went
jgovender
jgovender - Re: Lothlorian
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 73
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-19 06:25:45

Hi Jim

When Naomi was at lothlorian did she offer extras
lebaropa
lebaropa - Re: Lothlorian
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 56
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-24 13:56:59

Hi Guys,

Few years back there used to be a coloured girl working at Elysium (melrose)called Kim. Does anyone know where she is???
Jared53
Jared53 - Re: Lothlorian
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 317
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-24 14:10:47

@Lebaropa, no, but if you like coloured girls i would also suggest Michelle in illovo

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.