depends69
depends69 - Some advice
Some advice
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 140
View Profile
Posted: 2018-05-23 17:04:22

Ladies and gentlemen, some advice please about service:
New girl vs. Seasoned professional vs. Regular who provides a better service and UX (user experience)

I find that my regular lady (weekly visit) is getting boring, a bit like the sex with my old lady. Chemistry is great, but we've gotten into a groove so its very predictable... worst thing is that she's no trying anymore. Not sexy panties, new position or toys... just chat, eat pussy, blow, fuck, shower cheers!

I somethings will book a seasoned professional with rating of 25+, these are great but often there's no chemistry making the session a little mechanical. There's also been a few bad experiences.

New girls, I try 1 a month. Some are good, some bad and a few awful! But, I find my regular when she was a new girl.

What's everyone's experience? Is it similar or is trying for 100% good punts just impossible?
Goodtimes
Goodtimes - Re: Some advice
Re: Some advice
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 301
View Profile
Posted: 2018-05-23 17:47:21

I think you covered it pretty well in your own post.

There is no such thing as %100.

I don't pay much attention to the rating system.

I do find it better with a girl that has some experience. That's not to say 20 years experience. But a few years at least.

The only way I know of is to keep a few ladies at the ready.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Some advice
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-05-23 18:01:52

@depends69 join the club ... but looks lyk u have a good strategy ...

the down side is not all ladies here give u what u r looking 4 ...

so keep looking ...
Megan
Megan - Re: Some advice
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 31
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-05-24 10:30:17

One mans meat is another ones poison.... ? 'I think ' ,but can safely say most of my clients do come back and do follow where I go %!
Janine
Janine - Re: Some advice
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-05-24 10:45:01

Hi everyone. I don't really get into discussion on the forum,very often, but feel I need to voice my opinion.

The 'risk' in booking ladies is to get too use to the whole experience.....however, we are still the ones providing the service and having to always make sure we keep our clients happy and satisfied. So I appreciate this kind of feedback to remind us to always have a few 'tricks' up our sleeves.

Maybe the gent, getting bored with his favourite lady should discuss it with her. She might think all is still ok.

I can only speak for myself. My clients do return, and it is because we always communicate about new things or experiences.

But yes, keep on 'shopping!!!'

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.