http://www.esa.co.za/members/displayAdvertiser.php?uid=4349
Jaysm
Jaysm - Re: Adilah in Cresta
Re: Adilah in Cresta
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 140
View Profile
Posted: 2010-09-22 14:12:41

Been thinking about booking this girl for some time and finally got my chance today. I was in the mood for Indian and although the last couple of times I was with my former Indian regular were great her attitude had changed and she tried ripping me off and wanted to start charging me more than other clients just because she mod to another area.

Anyway, I called Adilah and she sounded friendly over the phone so I made a booking. She said an unrushed hour and YES that's exactly what I got from this pretty Indian WG, not a model and a little chubbier than her pics but still very nice.

Indians are hit & miss (more miss I've found though) but this one was a definate HIT. She offered a message which I declined but then started kissing my body very sensually leadiong to a very nice though short OW.

I then went down on her which I don't often do but she smelt & tasted so good that I could have spent the entire hour down there. However after a good few minutes she came very nicely while holding my head and shoving her pussy onto my face.

She took a minute to recover then we went at it and tried every position the 2 of us could think of. She doesn't just lay there either and moves her hips just right, the doggy was probably the best I've had in a long time but the movement of her ass just made me wanna come so we changed to some cowgirl before she turned around for some very nice & innovative reverse cowgirl.

We finished off with me on top and then I blew my load on her tits. All in all a very good punt and I will be back to visit again.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Adilah in Cresta
Re: Adilah in Cresta
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2011-01-10 12:06:33

@Jaysm. How was the venue and what were the rates?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.