Navigation
La Femme
La Femme - La Femme Rebooted - Equestria
La Femme Rebooted - Equestria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 682
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-05-12 13:32:48

Guess whaaaaaaaaat.... WE ARE OFFICIALLY BACK IN THE EASTTTTT!!

We searched high and low for the perfect, hidden gem for W.G's and punters to come together without the huss and the fuss and finally found our diamond in the rough (and what a mission it was)

Bigger, Bolder, Beauteous !!

For now we are only taking treatment appointments BUT:):):):) exciting-fresh-never been done before plans to follow soon.

The saying goes, "Out With The Old And In With The New." Pfffft! We, at La Femme say, "Let's Revitalize The Old!!" Pretoria East, oh how we missed you!!

Our prices remain the same - simultaneously we can confidently say that our service delivery has improved immensely. We value YOUR input.

Official Opening Day TBA.

Let the games begin ;):);)

Warm Regards,
La Femme Management
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: La Femme Rebooted - Equestria
Re: La Femme Rebooted - Equestria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4064
View Profile
Posted: 2018-05-12 14:03:44

Looking forward to the new La Femme !!!

And looking forward to your Opening Day Laura xxx
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: La Femme Rebooted - Equestria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4980
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-05-16 16:34:11

Just popping by to wish La femme all the best in their new venture and may the ladies be so busy that they Exhausted by the End of the day :)
La Femme
La Femme - Re: La Femme Rebooted - Equestria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 695
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-05-16 19:01:35

Arhwen....thank you girl...then I must save your number.....and give you a call if its so busy.....thank you for your wishes..

xxx
Love and respect
Laura
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: La Femme Rebooted - Equestria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4986
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-05-17 11:42:32

Beautiful Laura it would have been both a honour and a privilege but I'm going back into retirement. Tomorrow is my last day.

Thank you for the thought and kind gesture though one never knows what the future might hold so no telling if I'll be back but at this stage I am out not to return as my life has taken me on a different road one I never thought I'd travel but I guess I am not in control even though I try to be Lol. Should I ever need to return and you are still around I might come through your door as a portal back into this industry.

All the best beautiful lady :) I have no doubt that you will be successful :)

Hugz :)

XXX
Me :)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.