PurpleUser
PurpleUser - Re: Quality Punts
Re: Quality Punts
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-20 01:22:39

On 2018-05-11 12:00:38 Walk-About J said:
Where can a punter find real quality girls in PTA?

Centurion girls are a definite NO!.

At this stage you can find the best ladies in Eraemuskloof.

Proof me wrong, PLEASE!

Unfortunatly I have to agree. I've never had a good experience in Centurion. Not even close. Yes, I might be the unluckiest man alive but hey, let's be honest, Centurion does have a bad record/name.
Centurion-area, please respond or recommend. Unfortunaltly I only get home after 00:00 during the week. That might be the reason. Centurion = Cinderella-valley....
jjsoap
jjsoap - Re: Quality Punts
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1442
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-24 08:10:54

I have to disagree with you gentlemen. As is the case with any other area, you will find ladies that might not live up to your expectations, and then those that will exceed all expectations by fare, in Centurion also. I have never had bad punt in Centurion.

1. Joy is the all time top rated Lady on ESA, and has all these years been working from her own place in Centurion.
2.Sage is another independant lady that rates right up there with the best, and so is Janine, Pixi, Minette, Tammy, Sharon, Lilly, Nicole but to name just a few
3. The Doll House is one of the Top rated venue's on ESA and also located in Centurion with some of the best and most gorgeous ladies at work.
4. The Office in Heuwel Oord is another up and coming venue with some of the top ladies on ESA currently plying their trade there.

Skye
Skye - Re: Quality Punts
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 39
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-28 15:59:56

There are a few amazing ladies in moreletta Park that are worth a visit. Not a venue but Def worth a visit

Skye xxx
Sage
Sage - Re: Quality Punts
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 851
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-29 06:51:14

@jsoap
Thank you so much for mentioning me.
xox
PurpleUser
PurpleUser - Re: Quality Punts
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 23
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-30 01:22:15

On 2018-09-24 08:10:54 jjsoap said:
I have to disagree with you gentlemen. As is the case with any other area, you will find ladies that might not live up to your expectations, and then those that will exceed all expectations by fare, in Centurion also. I have never had bad punt in Centurion.

1. Joy is the all time top rated Lady on ESA, and has all these years been working from her own place in Centurion.
2.Sage is another independant lady that rates right up there with the best, and so is Janine, Pixi, Minette, Tammy, Sharon, Lilly, Nicole but to name just a few
3. The Doll House is one of the Top rated venue's on ESA and also located in Centurion with some of the best and most gorgeous ladies at work.
4. The Office in Heuwel Oord is another up and coming venue with some of the top ladies on ESA currently plying their trade there.

Thanks JJS for a great post! Much appreciated
Rossia
Rossia - Re: Quality Punts
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 629
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-30 11:23:59

HOE has the best ladies by far.heard from most of my clients that been there.and i been there myself and saw the ladies extremely sexy and friendly.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.