ClarkeKent
ClarkeKent - Re: Elysium
Re: Elysium
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 28
View Profile
Posted: 2010-06-24 16:53:34

Hey Squall,

Agree with your take on Elysium Randburg. I have only tried GHQ once and saw Logan. While she was hot she was a little sand offish. Do you have other suggestions of girls to visit at GHQ?

Clarke
Squall
Squall - Re: Elysium
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 65
View Profile
Posted: 2010-06-24 19:32:52

Hi Clarke, I've been with Logan too and while she is attractive she's more attracted to women ... so it makes her a little less interesting.

Try Jessica at GHQ the next time your there... some of the other ladies there are also quite hot but full of crap and don't want you touching them down there etc. etc.

Jessica is your best bet in my opinion, nice looking and quite accomodating.

If you want my frank opinion though, I'd opt for the Elysium at Corlett which is around the corner from GHQ. Book either Cat or Marcel, you wont be disapointed. They don't shag but they give a nice and naughty massage, much better than any of the girls at GHQ.
ClarkeKent
ClarkeKent - Re: Elysium
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 29
View Profile
Posted: 2010-06-25 07:19:42

Squall,

You are scholar and a gentleman. Thanks for the advise will try one of your recommendations

Cheers
Squall
Squall - Re: Elysium
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 66
View Profile
Posted: 2010-06-26 08:56:23

As are you sir; let me know how it goes.
petem6961
petem6961 - Re: Elysium
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 49
View Profile
Posted: 2010-06-26 12:38:46

anyone been with Nina
George
George - Re: Elysium
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 72
View Profile
Posted: 2010-06-26 15:01:06

Nina looks amazing, would love feedback on her. Only problem is that she is at the Randburg branch, which is terrible.
tramp
tramp - Re: Elysium
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2010-06-30 15:54:36

Who at Melrose might offer a little more?
pinokavalier
pinokavalier - Re: Elysium
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2011-03-01 21:49:13

I have to attest that there is no privacy at Elysium Randburg and you bump into other punters all the time. What is also off putting is that they call all the ladies to the reception area rather than taking you to a private area and then the ladies coming to introduce themselves one by one.

Not that impressed by the ladies as well - get much better service and appreciation at Lothlorian.

What used to be good about the Corlett branch was that they had a photo album that one could check out - not sure if they still do as have not been there for a while since my Fav lady left.
drieber
drieber - Re: Elysium
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 71
View Profile
Posted: 2011-03-03 09:46:57

@ Pino, Randburg has become a really kuk branch.... Corlet doesn't keep their site updated so its like you go there and see what they happen to have. Some girls are SUPER naughty and others are just kuk boring.
naeem01
naeem01 - Re: Elysium
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2011-03-03 11:14:02

Hi drieber, any reccomendations on whose the super naughty ones. Thanks.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.