Basic Member
Posts to Date: 130
View Profile
Posted: 2018-05-02 10:31:59

Name: Sunny

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Olivedale

Full Profile: [View Sunny's Full Profile]

A friendly girl with okay skills. I can't rate telephone manner as someone else answered but that person was polite.Also, regarding privacy, the door opened while I was busy with her. It may have been unintentional but it happened.
Sunny is pleasant and her English is good enough for a conversation. She's not too adventurous though but her pu$$y is nice and tight. A good budget punt

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 2/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Arcticus
Arcticus - Re: Review - Sunny - Randburg/Olivedale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Sunny - Randburg/Olivedale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-16 12:50:13

Don't know what to say. Booked for an hour. Paid upfront. Asked when I booked if it was a GFE with kissing, she said yes.

Booking started, and she is really just as pretty as the photos. Kissing was closed mouth, but at least an attempt at enthusiasm. Reaction to foreplay was promising, and muff was allowed and seemed to heat things up. She then went down on me, and it was the best part of the booking. Swift darting tongue action as a warm up, and then slow lovely uncovered blow, you know, the kind that is like she is making love to your cock.

But over soon, and into the deed, which she asked to start in missionary. A few variations on the position followed, but it felt like she was in a hurry to get me off.

After, she offered a massage, but it was nothing spectacular and not very long, either. My one hour was up in half that, and she asked for a tip on my way out.

I'm all for tipping when the service is above and beyond, but a tip for a 30 minute hour booking? Can't really justify that.

My advice? She's really pretty, the blow was great, the sex was fine if not adventurous, so this is good as a 30 minute punt, and would be great value if the service is the same that I experienced. As an hour GFE, not really anything beyond average.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Jaywind
Jaywind - Re: Review - Sunny - Randburg/Olivedale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-16 15:16:50

To me she seems to be worth a visit, will have a test drive soon...
Sunny
Sunny - Re: Review - Sunny - Randburg/Olivedale Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-19 15:19:11

On 2018-07-16 12:50:13 Arcticus said:

Don't know what to say. Booked for an hour. Paid upfront. Asked when I booked if it was a GFE with kissing, she said yes.

Booking started, and she is really just as pretty as the photos. Kissing was closed mouth, but at least an attempt at enthusiasm. Reaction to foreplay was promising, and muff was allowed and seemed to heat things up. She then went down on me, and it was the best part of the booking. Swift darting tongue action as a warm up, and then slow lovely uncovered blow, you know, the kind that is like she is making love to your cock.

But over soon, and into the deed, which she asked to start in missionary. A few variations on the position followed, but it felt like she was in a hurry to get me off.

After, she offered a massage, but it was nothing spectacular and not very long, either. My one hour was up in half that, and she asked for a tip on my way out.

I'm all for tipping when the service is above and beyond, but a tip for a 30 minute hour booking? Can't really justify that.

My advice? She's really pretty, the blow was great, the sex was fine if not adventurous, so this is good as a 30 minute punt, and would be great value if the service is the same that I experienced. As an hour GFE, not really anything beyond average.

Ratings:

Body: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

Sunny
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-19 15:19:34

On 2018-07-16 15:16:50 Jaywind said:
To me she seems to be worth a visit, will have a test drive soon...

Sunny
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-19 15:19:43

On 2018-05-02 10:31:59 Rajpotions said:

A friendly girl with okay skills. I can't rate telephone manner as someone else answered but that person was polite.Also, regarding privacy, the door opened while I was busy with her. It may have been unintentional but it happened.
Sunny is pleasant and her English is good enough for a conversation. She's not too adventurous though but her pu$$y is nice and tight. A good budget punt

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 2/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Sunny - Randburg/Olivedale Johannesburg
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2018-08-17 08:54:09

Sunny was smaller built than her photos suggest. Loose, dry skin with lots of stretch marks and flabby stomach. No GFE just average BJ and rushed sex. Pictures were enticing but visit was a waste of my good time.

Ratings:

Personality: 2/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.