Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2018-04-26 07:46:33

Name: Music

City: Johannesburg

Area: Rosebank

Full Profile: [View Music's Full Profile]

Beautiful experience... worth it. The place is secure and she is really know her stuff. She is kind and delivers on her promise

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Review - Music - Rosebank Johannesburg
Re: Review - Music - Rosebank Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 37
View Profile
Posted: 2018-04-26 13:13:27

JazzyBlackGuy...and "Music"...seems you struck a good "note" there...LOL
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Music - Rosebank Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-04-29 17:42:17

Hahahahahahahaha
Self promotion must fall
cordicalkid
cordicalkid - Re: Review - Music - Rosebank Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 21
View Profile
Posted: 2018-04-29 18:09:00

Selfies lol
tango
tango - Re: Review - Music - Rosebank Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 86
View Profile
Posted: 2018-04-29 18:14:25

On 2018-04-29 17:42:17 just horney said:
Hahahahahahahaha
Self promotion must fall

I doubt that,that does not look like self review to me.....it just coincidence about username.....let's not be quick to dismiss other woman's hard work.....look at the date jaZZy registered his account,so you mean this lady waited almost 3 yrs to write that short review....come on let's not ruin other ladies business.
Nevlin
Nevlin - Re: Review - Music - Rosebank Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 50
View Profile
Posted: 2018-05-25 16:38:51

City: Johannesburg

Area: Rosebank

Well worth a visit gents.

She is very accommodating, wonderful telephone etiquette and can actually hold a conversation. Love personality as well.

Will definately return.

Thx for awesome time young lady.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Arlec
Arlec - Re: Review - Music - Rosebank Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-26 11:35:04

Hi all

Anyone visit her lately, looks yummy,

Thanks
VJ Boy
VJ Boy - Re: Review - Music - Glen Ashley Durban
Re: Review - Music - Glen Ashley Durban
Gold Member
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-25 12:45:53

City: Durban

Area: Glen Ashley

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
I setup an appointment with Music and got there at the agreed time. Unfortunately, she was in another booking so I had to wait about 15-20min. The property owner was in the house so it was a little uncomfortable. This venue is not very neat. The actual room was not too bad compared to the house. With the long wait the state of the venue I was considering leaving.

Eventually Music called me to her room.
I was ready to take out my frustration until I saw her.

She looked absolutely amazing. In fact I think she looks better than her pictures. She did not have any makeup on so she has this natural beauty. All my frustration disappeared in an instant. Seeing this beautiful girl with an amazing body I knew it was worth the wait. She felt bad for making me wait so she made up with an extra long blow job. I nearly came on the BJ as it felt so so good. She looks amazing from all angles, front and back. And she has a great personality.

The only thing I could suggest is if she could get a better venue. With her good looks I'm sure she can increase her rate by R100 to accommodate for the cost of renting a hotel room.

She is definitely worth every cent.
I can't wait to see her again.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until VJ Boy built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
VJ Boy
VJ Boy - Re: Review - Music - Glenashley
Re: Review - Music - Glenashley
Gold Member
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-25 13:03:21

I visited Music the other day. I got to the venue at the agreed time but unfortunately she was still with another client. The venue was untidy and the owner was on the property so it was a little uncomfortable at first. After 10-15 min of waiting and seeing the state of the venue, I was frustrated and getting ready to leave.

Eventually, Music called me to her room. She looked absolutely amazing. She did not wear any makeup. But she has this natural beauty. Her body was awesome. I think she looked better than her pictures. My frustrations left me the instant I saw her. How can you be angry with a beautiful girl in lingerie!

She felt bad for making me wait so she made up with an extra long blow job. I nearly came with the blow job. Nearly. The deed was awesome. This girl loves what she does. She looks good from all angles, front and back. And she has a great personality and a calming voice. She's the kind of girl you would want to date.

The only recommendation from me is if she could get a better venue. I'm sure guys would pay the extra R100 to cover the cost of renting a hotel room. She is already R100 cheaper than the going rate.

I can't stop thinking about her and will have to make time to see her again.
VJ Boy
VJ Boy - Re: Review - Music - Rosebank Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-25 16:18:11

Eish ... I thought the first review did not go through so I did another review.

On 2022-02-25 13:03:21 VJ Boy said:

I visited Music the other day. I got to the venue at the agreed time but unfortunately she was still with another client. The venue was untidy and the owner was on the property so it was a little uncomfortable at first. After 10-15 min of waiting and seeing the state of the venue, I was frustrated and getting ready to leave.

Eventually, Music called me to her room. She looked absolutely amazing. She did not wear any makeup. But she has this natural beauty. Her body was awesome. I think she looked better than her pictures. My frustrations left me the instant I saw her. How can you be angry with a beautiful girl in lingerie!

She felt bad for making me wait so she made up with an extra long blow job. I nearly came with the blow job. Nearly. The deed was awesome. This girl loves what she does. She looks good from all angles, front and back. And she has a great personality and a calming voice. She's the kind of girl you would want to date.

The only recommendation from me is if she could get a better venue. I'm sure guys would pay the extra R100 to cover the cost of renting a hotel room. She is already R100 cheaper than the going rate.

I can't stop thinking about her and will have to make time to see her again.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.