Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-21 23:31:22

Name: Skye

City: Pretoria

Area: Menlo Park

Full Profile: [View Skye's Full Profile]

One of the best lady's I have been with ,pictures do not do justice to her, a real dimond..house is very clean, neat and safe ...keep it up Skye ....

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Skye - Menlo Park Pretoria
Re: Review - Skye - Menlo Park Pretoria
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-03-24 17:29:55

Last week I found myself climbing on my trusty steed and hitting the N4 highway, with a mission to accomplish, and enjoy a great time with wonderful woman.

As always, Skye was very welcoming to my arrival, and let me do my thing while she done her final preparations for her shoot. Photographer arrives and the hard work starts for Skye, but she makes it look so easy & natural and before I know it, photo shoot done & dusted. This is one lady that the camera loves and the shoot just flows so naturally. ( but I take my hat off as it's not easy doing all those poses... not easy at all )

Shoot over, and the remainder of the session was spent with this wonderful, mature minded & gorgeous young lady, where time just skips ahead and you forget about all your other daily worries. Her massage was once again fantastic and just what the doctor ordered - ideal after a long trip on a bike.

Thanks again Skye for a wonderful time spent in your presence, your kindness and for being real ( And the burnt Lasagne was also great )

Was it worth the long trip back home in the rain and dark on my bike ?

Oh Hell Yeah !!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
EvilAngel
EvilAngel - Re: Review - Skye - Menlo Park Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 589
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-25 10:11:12

Thanx for a wonderfull relax session skye. Glad we could met, look at those sexy eyes and spend a wonderfull time in your hands. You so friendly and easy to talk to. I enjoy every moment and who knows ....

Ratings:

Body: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Skye
Skye - Re: Review - Skye - Waterkloof Pretoria
Re: Review - Skye - Waterkloof Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 223
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-03-25 17:10:01
Edited: 2019-03-25 17:10:36

@crowbar69
Glad to be seeing you again more. Enjoy your company alot. See you soon soon xxx

@I20
Really had such a fun and amazing booking with you. You are a very cool guy and I will work late for you any day xxx kisses skye

@lookingforfun29
And again you were is my Knight in shining armour. From fixing my corset to helping me with everything.
Thank you so much for allowing me to use your very very sexy bike and it was so much fun spending time with you. Thank you for helping me with some of those difficult poses and sorry for the akward ones aswell hahaha ..(you have seen alot !) blush
Time spent with you was as amazing as always....... It's really difficult to focus on lasagne when you have such good company but glad you liked it ..
Thanks for the amazing person you are to me and I appreciate you sooo much. Big hugs and kisses xxx

@evilangel
Was a pleasure to finally be in your presence. Enjoyed the time with you. I feel very honored to have had a session with you even though I am is not your regular cup of tea.
See you soon for drinks xxx

[deleted]
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2019-04-13 00:49:37

Skye is a masseuse and not an FH provider. She made that very clear from the beginning over the phone and I doubt very strongly if she will move from that position. So, if you are looking for FH, read no further.

If you are looking for a GFE then it becomes very interesting as that is exactly what I got. But not in the way typically associated with the term on ESA. You see the girlfriend side I experienced was about where you leave knowing you want more, something inside you says if you just try a little harder you may succeed, you second guess yourself ito what you should have done differently and yet you can’t wait to return. Thing is, I walked away without some serious kissing or cunnilingus which I was hoping to get. While the hand release (well actually those eyes!!) was very good, the yearning is not scratched. In fact, I find myself even more intrigued. I guess, not the space you should go to in a context where the whole aim is not to get emotionally involved. Am I accusing her of anything? NO!! she was clear on that as well, k and c could only be an option if she felt moved to it, but that such is not to be expected or guaranteed. She is a classy lady and I obviously respected her wishes wrt no-go for me today, but I have to share the disappointment. Not to scare anyone away, as I would advise you in the strongest possible terms to do yourself a favour and go!! Just know you are going for a massage, a release and no more.

Her massage is good. She uses hands, knees and elbows along with full body contact. As a stress reliever it is great, but I guess I rushed that part as I was thinking of lips and would not stay on my back for long so as to see those super eyes again😉

Her place is neater than my own home! You can eat off the floor and the candles and music set a nice tone. The welcome soft drink is as good as the kick-off chitchat and there is no reason to do anything other than relax.

Super lady with a sharp mind and if I was 30 years younger, I would have saddled my horse and started a serious relationship. For now, the insecure part of me wants to apologise to her for not being good enough, yet my brain tells me the afternoon was actually all it could be and a great success in its own right.

You are a wonderful person Skye

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

shoeguy
shoeguy - Re: Review - Skye - Menlo Park Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 600
View Profile
Posted: 2019-04-13 06:43:12

Met this lady last week, she is STUNNING
Leprecaun
Leprecaun - Re: Review - Skye - Menlo Park Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2019-04-18 16:05:11

I had the privilege to visit Skye on short notice. She was friendly on the phone, told me what I wanted to now and off I went. The venue is very neat and clean , and offer the privacy that is very important to me.
She does not offer FH, so please respect that from her if you visit her.
We chatted away and she made me feel relaxed and comfortable in a short time. The massage was good , just what the Dr ordered before a long weekend.
Treat her with respect , give her attention and you will be pleasantly surprised.
My session was pure bliss....we had naughty fun , lots of laughter and and an ending that was the cherry on top !
Thanks Skye for a fun filled session , I will see you again soon !
xxx

Ratings:

Body: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

HotStuart75
HotStuart75 - Re: Review - Skye - Menlo Park Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 417
View Profile
Posted: 2019-06-01 19:47:22

Luckily I was in PTA when this little firecracker advertised her special. I knew I had to take advantage.

Massage was fantastic, the sensual even better - she definitely knows which buttons to press!!!

Looks like I’m going to have to visit my PTA office more often.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-06-04 05:12:25

Once again had the time of my life with skye, such a stunning girl and each time i visit her our sessions get better and better, thanx skye jy's amazing

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Skye
Skye - Re: Review - Skye - Menlo Park Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 345
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-06-04 10:45:36

@Leprecaun
Sorry for the late reply. Thank you so much for your review. Appreciate it and had a very nice and fun booking with you. Looking forward to the next one....hopefully won't be too long before we meet again
Kisses with a cherry on top.

@HotStuart75
Thank you so much handsome . I had a blast with you. Agree that you should Def be in Pretoria more often. Would love that. Naughty kisses

@cumster69
Ahhh my skat. Enjoy our time together so much and always can't wait to see you again.
Always loads of fun and always have interesting bookings.can't wait for your next work crisis wink wink
Kisses skye xxxxx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.