Navigation
CunnLing
CunnLing - Bad experience at Republic Road Randburg!!
Bad experience at Republic Road Randburg!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 104
View Profile
Posted: 2010-05-27 12:21:45

I had a bad experience at Macy from Randburg yesterday. When I arived at the gate there was a police car pulling out, with 4 black cops in it, so it was not just a visitor..so I drove on.

When I went in the gate a few minutes later a white car with two large black woman and two large black men followed me in. I parked, ignoring them. I was shown through to a room to wait for Macy.

I waited for about 10 minutes when Macy appeared and said there was a problem, she did not know who these 4 people were who had followed me in, she looked worried. The 4 were now at the entrance door talking with the owner.

I told her I would come back later and I ducked out the back door. As I was leaving another car had just arrived with two nasty looking black dudes climbing out. I dodged all of them by leaving through the back door.

Has anyone else had any bad experiences at this venue on Republic road in Randburg??
nexstar1
nexstar1 - Re: Bad experience at Republic Road Randburg!!
Re: Bad experience at Republic Road Randburg!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 54
View Profile
Posted: 2010-05-27 12:38:33

If it is the same house I'm thinking of, then I would stay the fuck away. The place is run by nigerian pimps and drug dealers. besides not wanting to enrich some nigerian pigs, I wouldnt want to endager myself. one can never trust these north west african scumbags
pixar
pixar - Re: Bad experience at Republic Road Randburg!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 92
View Profile
Posted: 2010-05-27 12:46:59
Edited: 2010-06-23 19:00:05

##################
stev69
stev69 - Re: Bad experience at Republic Road Randburg!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2010-05-27 12:51:20

I concur with the abovementioned comments, stay far away. There is also another house in Maxwell street, Bordeaux which is also not safe.
EraZor
EraZor - Re: Bad experience at Republic Road Randburg!!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 598
View Profile
Posted: 2010-05-27 13:13:44

Ja, that Maxwell st. house is the pits.
Echo
Echo - Re: Bad experience at Republic Road Randburg!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2010-05-27 17:19:40

The worst chick there is Charmaine from Randburg that advertises here. Drug addict of note.
I booked her to travel my place she was stoned out of her tree.
Started giving me a BJ then demanded R400 more for F/H. I asked her to leave which she reluctantly did while scanning the place for things to steal.
Brooke, Jazz and Charmaine all pull the same tricks. Beware!!!
CunnLing
CunnLing - Re: Bad experience at Republic Road Randburg!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 105
View Profile
Posted: 2010-05-27 18:07:13

The place I am talking about is 227 Republic Road Randburg. It gas a green pallisade fence around it..is this the same place guys?
CunnLing
CunnLing - Re: Bad experience at Republic Road Randburg!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 106
View Profile
Posted: 2010-05-27 18:07:37

The place I am talking about is 227 Republic Road Randburg. It gas a green pallisade fence around it..is this the same place guys?
S2B
S2B - Re: Bad experience at Republic Road Randburg!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2010-05-27 18:09:32

I won't even worry about it further...a few nigerians is enough to let you know it is unsafe
diehond
diehond - Re: Bad experience at Republic Road Randburg!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 37
View Profile
Posted: 2010-05-27 22:38:11

jeez cunnling, sorry to hear that. Had a good experience with Macy recently, no shit from her and the venue was quiet then, didn't seem shady, there were no f@#$%& niggers that time i was there. 227 republic road, same place, same gal. its a shocker to hear bout ur experience. n this girl wasnt drugged up or try any nonsense. full hour f/hse gfe n i only payed her 300/400 after the service.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.