Navigation
jbird3774
jbird3774 - Re: Beware of petite blonde in CT
Re: Beware of petite blonde in CT
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-23 01:17:38

I am from America and I am trying to find information on this woman. From what I have seen on this site, it appears that Logan appeared in 1999-2002, then disappeared until 2007 and came back in 2010. I think the reason you guys weren't able to locate her was because she was coming back and forth between South Africa and America.

I think I know her current location and I can assist you gentlemen in finding justice for what she did to you in South Africa, but all I have been able to do so far is match their names and descriptions and put them in the same place at the same time.

If this is unorthodox or against protocol then I apologize, but if you have any information please reach back to me as soon as possible.

Ubermensch
Ubermensch - Re: Beware of petite blonde in CT
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 224
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-23 07:33:15

That thread died its natural death around 5 years back. I suppose those who were scammed have made peace with it. Unless this lady has resurfaced again and scamming punters again, I think we can let this thread die again.
jbird3774
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-23 15:45:42

I guess I should have put in my original post that she's accused at least five men here of sexual assault. If I didn't have reason to believe they were the same person I wouldn't be posting on a message board in South Africa.
Mr17.5
Mr17.5 - Re: Beware of petite blonde in CT
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 87
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-24 03:38:37

The amount of ignorance here is unbelievable.
Mr17.5
Mr17.5 - Re: Beware of petite blonde in CT
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 88
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-24 03:39:33

Someone PM me her ST profile(link), and her picture
jbird3774
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-29 02:39:02

She's not still working there because she's here. She asked for a month off and I think it's to go back to South Africa for another go. I'll PM her picture.
Don1234
Don1234 - Re: Beware of petite blonde in CT
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 22
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-29 13:33:35

Jbird, please pm me her picture as well.
Meg
Meg - Re: Beware of petite blonde in CT
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 364
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-08-30 09:45:21

Oh my word! What where you thinking? This is just a(fantasy)nookie gentleman. Plz tell me who would fall for a WG like this? Gents when you go and visit the ladie(s)(who ever), tri not to open up to much....it gives US the wrong impression that you care. It opens doors to another level of client/WG relationships. Always keep an open mind why you go there in the first place. We don't look for love from every Client you know....Sometimes it makes our work impossible to switch off and keep it with JUST BISINESS. If you want it professional go and have a massage and not the full monty! You will get feelings for a WG after spending time on a intimate level. I think every gentleman knows what he gets into going to a WG. That's why its still your choice to get personally involved. Good luck. I hope you get this sorted out. Oh and help with the baby, perhaps you should test if it IS YOURS?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.