Navigation
johnInCT
johnInCT - Re: Beware of petite blonde in CT
Re: Beware of petite blonde in CT
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2007-04-03 00:48:42

Guys ill try and get all concerns or questions answered.

This is not sour grapes. Ive known all along of job, but thats not what this ia about. If any one wants to talk to me about this, they are welcome to, maybe you could get my details from Sally.

I have in fact contacted Sally regarding all this about 2 month s and spent almost an hour on the phone, i wanted her advise as to whether i should post something like this on the forum.

I agree with all comments regarding my stupidity in this matter, but the purpose of this post was to warn any potential or current victims, cause there are alot of guys
who have in some way already fallen prey. Anybody who says you have yourself to blame, is right, but that does not mean
its ok for these girls to be doing this or make it any less of a criminal act. You guys dont seem to realize the seriousness of the crimes commited or the type of people involved.

It was more than just a fling, although i thought so, believe me i ended this quite a number of times but had her showing up at my house in tears, and always believing what she said. Ive come to see exactly who she is, and what shes about.

Like i said this is not about her service as a prostitute, and regarding her business, i dont believe this would have any significant effect. Ive come to realize just how much of a weakness a man has when it comes to a woman and the things they are willing to overlook for a good pomp

milkmanstef
milkmanstef - Re: Beware of petite blonde in CT
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 39
View Profile
Posted: 2007-04-03 03:33:05

how abot postinga pic so we know what she looks like?
Fleetfoot
Fleetfoot - This does not make sense!
This does not make sense!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2007-04-03 07:08:45

John... you had a child with this woman!

You talk about learning how working girls scam clients (which may be true in some cases) but this was not the relationship you had. When you are having kids with a woman then this is not an occassional 'good pomp'

It seems to me that you were into a fairly serious relationship that went pear-shaped. During relationships people give and take and you now feel sour about what you put into the relationship.

Don't mean to preach but bud your story about the innocent victim doesn't seem to wash! If you have parted ways who is going to look after the kid?

If you had a relationship that went sour... my sympathies. You clearly feel pretty grim about it. But trying to kill 'Jessica's' business... that seems off wicket.

PS: Can you confirm which girl you are talking about.

Garry
Garry - Re: Beware of petite blonde in CT
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 569
View Profile
Posted: 2007-04-03 07:59:05
Edited: 2007-04-03 07:59:45

Hey JohnInCT

I feel sorry for you boet. You make a good point as to the weakness, that a man has towards a woman. Is this the girl that this whole discussion is about?

http://>www.sextrader.co.za/uploads/img/joh0603167300.jpg>

Cheers

Garry
Fleetfoot
Fleetfoot - Re: Beware of petite blonde in CT
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2007-04-03 08:15:02

Garry... link does not seem to work
Garry
Garry - Re: Beware of petite blonde in CT
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 571
View Profile
Posted: 2007-04-03 08:18:20

Hey Fleetfoot

It works for me. But search under Jessica on ST. It's the only Jessica on that site and she's in CT.

Cheers

Garry
Fleetfoot
Fleetfoot - Re: Beware of petite blonde in CT
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2007-04-03 08:23:31

Garry... cheers

She seems v. presentable! But then again you never know.

ct24
ct24 - Re: Beware of petite blonde in CT
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 121
View Profile
Posted: 2007-04-03 13:12:01
Edited: 2007-04-03 13:12:53

I've been with this girl, quite a few years ago. What I remember about my visit was that originally I'd booked her for an hour, but then someone phoned her (the boyfriend maybe?) and she asked if we could please make it just 30 minutes as 'friends were coming over', and she didn't want them finding a strange man in her place. I'd already paid her R400 for an hour, but agreed anyway, as she was quite friendly and seemed sincere.

Anyway, a quick session later, which she appeared to get off on, and then I dashed into the shower. She apologised profusely for rushing me, REFUNDED ME R300 of the R400 (she usually charges R300 for 30 minutes), and said I could rather spend it again with her next time.

The sex was ok, and the girl is pretty and friendly enough, but not enough to make a big fuss over.
MuffDaddy
MuffDaddy - Re: Beware of petite blonde in CT
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 82
View Profile
Posted: 2007-04-04 02:56:27

Ya ne !!!

Im sorry but i have to say it WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING !!! no offence guy lol sorry maybe its not funny but as all of us doing this will know RULE NR. 1 keep these BITCHESS away from your house !!!!

Is this a working girl with a BSC Comp Science degree as well lol.

On a more serious note, i honestly hope you get your life back to normal.

Keep us posted
Hornytiger
Hornytiger - Re: Beware of petite blonde in CT
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 18
View Profile
Posted: 2007-04-04 07:56:46

I had an experience in a club in Benoni , women told me she was a computer programmer out of work and had 2 kids and a horrible ex boyfriend , and very convincing , the trick is to see through all the bull shit , and not to fall for it , the thing is you have to remember why you went there , secondly you have to realize that you are not going to find love in that place , if you suspect an ounce of bull shit get up and leave because you are now a target especially if you showed a bit of sympathy .

Most women in clubs have a bull shit story to tell you just remember that and play their game back at them , and never use your real name .

Another favorite is that the women will tell you they don't do full house , but are eager to take you for a lap dance , you do this and low and behold you suddenly become such a nice guy that they are suddenly willing to go full house with you , you've just been conned into an expensive lap dance , instead forking out R 500 for a fuck you've just paid R 800 to R 900 for the same fuck .

So it remains to keep your big head full of blood so that you can think straight .

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.