Navigation
johnInCT
johnInCT - Beware of petite blonde in CT
Beware of petite blonde in CT
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2007-04-02 03:45:50

She goes by many names,Logan,Gemma,Carly,Amy,Liza, currently shes on ST as Jessica. She along with a host of other players including other working girls and drivers identify target clients and start there scam.

In my case after seeing her a couple of times, a month after she called me and asked me out for drinks. She plays the role of a sweet innocent girl or adapts to what she thinks you like.

Almost all she says are lies and everything she does u come to learn has a purpose. She feels nothing for your life. In my case ex friends of her even moved into a rented house near me, turns out they were still very much friends playing out there scam.

Im busy writing a detail report of the events over the last year and a half. i have appointed a attorney.

Ive had spyware loaded onto my computer capturing all personal info and then emailing all when a connection is present or in the case of my laptop they loaded a wireless network setup which autoruns on one of my flashdrives.

Make sure u havent already been a victim, u wont know the spyware is there uinless u look for it. And they might only use the information months after she leaves yre life

Ive had my housekeys stolen and cant prove it but know it was her as she was the only one present the night they vanished.

Dont ever allow them access to yre credit cards either. She is also very active on dating sites meeting potential victims.she dates quite a few guys at any given time.

I got suspicious when finding some type of bugging device in one of those flame thrower lighters. Ive recieved numerous threats from people i dont know and have gathered quite a bit of information, have a list of more than 600 names of either clients,friends, colleages etc.

They also tend to use clients in positions of power or any field which cud be of benefit such as docters,etc.

Ive been drugged in my own house and woke 6 hours after drinking a cup of coffee she made for the 1st time, she was gone, my doors wide open and my wallet on the roof of my car.

There plenty more like my cellphone which had been modified on the circuit board, confirmed by vodacare,theres alot they can do with electronic equipment with regard to spying.

She also acts like a dumb blonde proclaiming not to know a single thing about computers but it very soon became apparent she knows alot more than she lets on.

She hangs out with dodgy people to say the least, u never get to know her like they do, but you will soon realize shes not what she says.

Ive spoken to various guys who have over the years been victim to her ways. She proclaimed to have cancer when i met her and was undergoing chemo, she had hair extentions when i met her. Turns out she never had cancer, which leaves me to wonder why rush for the cahnge at a cost of 14 000 rand. Even at one stage had a year to live and needed a bone marrow transplant which i was prepared to pay for.

She makes up deaths in the family and has guys pay for the funeral when in fact nobody died. Her fathers funeral is one example and was paid for by 3 guys on 3 diffrent occasions. Even told one guy her son died. Spoke to someone who paid her 60000 rand in less than one month.

She is extremely manipulitive using all she can.
Dont be fooled by her or place yourself in the line of fire.
ITs not Mickey Mouse stuff, and ive come to realize how corrupt cape town really is and how connected.

Once im done with full report, ill make it available if attorney agrees. most men never do a thing after falling prey to there ways as it would come to light that they were involved with prostitutes.

Would appreciate any feedback good or bad if you have had dealings with her. Ive posted warnings on ST before but they never get published, seems the site would ratheryou not hear it and keep there client.

i havent even mentioned the birth of my daughter by her, theres alot of detail surrounding this to go into.

She has fucked up my life big time, dont let it happen to you, this kind of articles normally never see the light of day

Thks for yre time and i also realize this will reach a small amount of people,so suggestions to warn more
Fleetfoot
Fleetfoot - Is this the blonde Jessica on ST?
Is this the blonde Jessica on ST?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2007-04-02 07:27:01

She is listed with tel # 082-426-0141?

'Birth of my daughter by her' Seems like this was more than a bit on the side!
Marquis de Sade
Marquis de Sade - Re: Beware of petite blonde in CT
Re: Beware of petite blonde in CT
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 45
View Profile
Posted: 2007-04-02 09:25:58

This is not to unusual, whores scamming clients is the oldest trick in the book. Its simple don't expose any personal information to them at all. I do what they do, use fake names, only take the cash I'm going to use to pay for the service I require.

I would never in a hundred years allow them in my home or near my computer, credit cards or anything I cant risk loosing.

As much as I hate to say this, you were dumb, and regretfully in life if you stupid you will invariably suffer.

Take a lesson from this, in life most people can be very dishonest and whores more so. Its safe not to trust a word they say for you own sake.
Garry
Garry - Re: Beware of petite blonde in CT
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 565
View Profile
Posted: 2007-04-02 09:56:15

Hey Guys

There was once a thread on this forum: Do not get scammed by a beautiful face:

http://www.esa.co.za/forum/thread.php?threadID=4813&returnPage=1&returnType=search&searchterms=do+not+get+scammed&searchtype=AND&searchauthor=

JohnInCT's report is a good example of the dangers in the biz.

Even some of the greatest girls out there will not say no to big gifts. Some guys has given cars, diamonds and others has sold there businesses for working girls and has ended up with nothing to show for it.

Guys, do not fall in love with the working girls. These girls are experts at the girlfriend experience. I know that it is easier said than done. Most girls will take advantage of the situation, allthough there are some girls that I have met who will not. Most of the girls do not have criminal intent though like in the case of JohnInCT. If you have a child with a girl, it is a little more serious though than just a fling.

I had a experience where the world really moved for both of us. At the end we agreed not to see each other any more, since it had become to personal and I had overstepped the mark. The girl (God bless her) never took advantage of the situation and I still hold her in high esteem.

If you really fall for a working girl and bankrupt yourself to give gifts and try to impress her, you really only have got yourself to blame. I know this is hard words. So guys use your savvy, where it comes to the girls.

Cheers

Garry
Marquis de Sade
Marquis de Sade - Re: Beware of petite blonde in CT
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 46
View Profile
Posted: 2007-04-02 10:04:03

Well said Garry, always remember there is no such thing as a hooker with a heart of Gold.
Markt
Markt - Re: Beware of petite blonde in CT
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2007-04-02 10:58:13

How old is this bird?
Garry
Garry - Re: Beware of petite blonde in CT
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 566
View Profile
Posted: 2007-04-02 12:04:17

Hey JohnInCT

Your business is your business boet, but I find it a little strange that you have got a child with this girl that took you to the cleaners?

Are you on the level boet? Or are you a jilted lover that found out about your girlfriend's profession? If not you have just done serious damage to Jessica's business.

I remember distinctly when Heinrich Benz, a previous boyfriend of Rosa's told a lot of untruths about her, but Sally booted him of the forum.

Cheers

Garry
Biltongvreter
Biltongvreter - Re: Beware of petite blonde in CT
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2007-04-02 18:39:28

If this is for real, its real hectic stuff. I'll have thread carefully when playing around, having learnt from your mistakes...
botsman
botsman - Re: Beware of petite blonde in CT
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 66
View Profile
Posted: 2007-04-02 20:22:13

Thanks for the warning about Jessica. I actually phoned her on friday last week to get details and was going to see her tomorrow. Its now cancelled.
And she sounded so so innocent and sweet.
leanboy99
leanboy99 - Re: Beware of petite blonde in CT
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 32
View Profile
Posted: 2007-04-02 23:04:56

I was with this chick a while ago. Quick 'in/out' - nothing spectacular but she got the job done, a quick chat and I was on my way again - finished & klaar. How on earth you can become so involved with a working girl is beyond me. I am inclined to agree with Garry - sounds like jealous boyfriend stuff. The thought of giving another human being (besides my family) 60k is ludicrous. John - I feel for your situation and I dont wish any kuk like that to happen to a human - but dude, in this day and age - you really cant trust anyone.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.