Doubleslappedass
Doubleslappedass - Re: Gun control in the USA
Re: Gun control in the USA
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 947
View Profile
Posted: 2018-02-23 16:00:08

The left : Donald trump is literally hitler

Also the left : hand over your guns to the government , you will never have to remove governmental tyranny...

I think we need more guns in South African society, I would like to setup township gun training and ownership programs , I am not sure where this insane idea that only the government and criminals should only own guns comes from... I don't own a gun because I outsource it to private security , but not everyone can afford this and who Am i too enforce my middle class ideas on others...
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Gun control in the USA
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-02-26 17:52:24

Disclaimer - I am a gun owner, and I love going to the range once in a while with friends/family.

Laws will not stop the illegal arms trade, and a bad person will always find a way to arm themselves. That said, something really needs to be done regarding background checks etc. in the US! It seems too easy for sickos to get weapons legally. Any history of violence and/or mental illness, or any criminal conviction should be a darn red flag man.
Arizona
Arizona - Re: Gun control in the USA
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 940
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-02-26 22:34:43
Edited: 2018-02-26 22:41:45

I am not saying they should outlaw gun ownership. I did my Firearms training and gun license last year. What I do think is that they need to find ways in monitoring how someone can buy endless amounts of ammunition. Maybe have a program that registers everytime an individual buys automatic weapons and ammo. He must produce his gun license and then it registers on a government database. If the individual buys more than an average amount it sends a red flag to the database. Like Chameleon said. Do the neccessary background checks. There are ways of controlling it, so implement it.

www.youtube.com/watch

Just an opinion.

Arz

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.