Gold Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2018-08-24 13:46:12

Name: Ashanti @ Nikita's Spa

City: Pretoria

Area: Lynnwood

Full Profile: [View Ashanti @ Nikita's Spa's Full Profile]

My first visit to Ashanti this morning was a pleasant surprise and a protracted sensual pleasure (I booked 90 minutes but could have comfortably doubled the length of my visit).
The pleasant surprise? Ashanti looks at least as good as her photo sets promise: hot, firm, trim and tight little body and a face to match – her mouth, which she tries to keep out of her pix, is truly spectacular; made for kissing.
An equally pleasant surprise was her personality: I’m a bit apprehensive about young women (she’s just 22), but Ashanti is charming – not over chatty, confident, open and easy-going, if slightly shy at the outset.
The massage itself was great – firm but soothing. And when I asked for some easing on my stiff and cramped calves, she knew how to oblige.
And as a sensual experience (which occupied most of the last hour) the visit was unsurpassed: the young lady knows how to entertain and maximise her visitor’s pleasure.
House rules prohibit sex and oral sex, but she makes that clear at the outset, charmingly guiding her visitors down the still-highly pleasurable paths set by the house.
Ashanti has clear and serious career plans, so I suspect she’ll be lost to the industry soon. Visit her while she’s still around: I certainly plan to do so again.
Finally, for anyone worried about confidentiality and privacy, the venue sticks rigidly to protocols that ensure visitors don’t bump into each other. And throughout my visit I wasn’t sure there was anyone else even in the house.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
DuncanMc
DuncanMc - Re: Review - Ashanti @ Nikita's Spa - Lynnwood Pretoria
Re: Review - Ashanti @ Nikita's Spa - Lynnwood Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2018-08-24 16:53:52

Apologies ... I seem to have left some boxes unticked.
I shall certainly return; Ashanti does indeed look like her pictures; and the parking's about as secure as it's possible to be
Ashanti @ Nikita's Spa
Ashanti @ Nikita's Spa - Re: Review - Ashanti @ Nikita's Spa - Lynnwood Pretoria
Re: Review - Ashanti @ Nikita's Spa - Lynnwood Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-08-29 09:08:30

Thanks for a stunning review sweety,i did have great time with you and definitely looking forward to seeing you again.

Love Ashanti

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.