Basic Member
Posts to Date: 35
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-17 17:51:02

Name: Zen

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

Full Profile: [View Zen's Full Profile]

Visited her last week. She's a lovely lady. Service was great. It was like I'm doing a girl from next door, back in the hood. She was even wearing a doek... I'm definitely going back for some kasi flavor

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Zen - Sandton/Fourways Johannesburg
Re: Review - Zen - Sandton/Fourways Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-10-10 20:15:33

Area: Sandton/Fourways

Met this gorgeous lady once before, this was the second encounter.

Firstly, I called her up and her telephone manner was good, clear and gave precise instructions on the address and what to do once there.

The venue was very safe and secure, you do have to sign in, security is very lax so no issue there for me since I was using Uber.

The place is clean and well kept, she did however mention that there had been a mix up at her previous venue and that this current venue is not her regular place and will be moving back to it the next day.

If you haven’t been with her before, she is very beautiful, sweet face, full lips and has an amazing body, with an ample, soft derrière... she is absolutely gorgeous and very very sexy (imo).

She has a great personality, a good sense of humor, goes out of her way to make sure you feel comfortable and are enjoying yourself.

The deed was amazing, I truly had an amazing time. owo felt good, tried a bunch of new positions for me and all in all wonderful time

I thoroughly enjoyed my time with Zen, she is great to be around and overall a wonderful experience.

I would like to return and hopefully I can come back real soon. Hope you can have me back soon.

Ratings:

Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2018-10-18 07:12:45

After we were done, I got to my car and my member was still pulsating in excitement and satisfaction from the awesome session I had with Zen.

She has a mind blowing physique that you will appreciate when you pound her the missionary way. Her ass sacks in such a way that, while doing it the missionary way, your crotch not only pounds her wanting punani but also her two dangling hind-ASSets, I've never experienced that.

I'm naturally a shy person and my shyness goes on steroids when I'm in punting sessions, it usually gets awkward. However with Zen, we spoke like long time friends. I enjoyed that, it did great wonders. I'd want to befriend her on a personal level. We'd be great friends with benefits.

Her blow was a BLOW. After she gives it to you, you understand why it's called a blowjob. My member was flat down almost non existent, like an un-flated balloon from the packet. But after she blew it, my member was up and ready to fly like an air balloon. We had a mini footjob, I once tried it with her last year I enjoyed it. I'll come for more when my member is more willing.

All in all Zen is underrated, you won't regret it. If my member could write, he'd tell you more.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

KingWillyDong
KingWillyDong - Re: Review - Zen - Sandton/Fourways Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-12 13:30:32

First time with her she's cool to talk to makes you feel at ease with her very friendly nature body is nice especially the ass session was good but she promised me it would be better next time.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-11-27 13:46:29

Met this beautiful one on Sunday morning.. The only problem I had was at the gate where the security guys want to know my details and my name and the lady needs to call them first. It was just madness but it is an upmarket complex in Fourways. She is very friendly, wanted to chat a lil with me before we could start with anything, she wanted me to relax first LOL but I was in a hurry to go elsewhere but the service was unrushed as I rushed it. She asked what I want, told her she can do anything with me.. she started off with a nice BJ..it was a very long one then I could feel I was going to blow my load off then we went straight to the deed. She is very neat, beautiful.. I offered to go down on her and she politely refused citing hygienic reasons but it was cool. Really had fun with this lady, it was a 30 minute session, next time I will stay longer.. keep it up girl..

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Lada13
Lada13 - Re: Review - Zen - Sandton/Fourways Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-30 14:01:37

Beautiful face and that ass when you ride it it’s like no other. Bounces perfectly back and but slim waist makes it easy to hold. Overall lovely experience only issue was flat maintenance interrupted to check on a faulty plug. But she had just moved in, quickly but politely dismissed them and I was never seen.. she was genuinely apologetic and more than made it up.

Overall amazing punt, really opens up as well 😉

Highly recommend

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Happy man
Happy man - Re: Review - Zen - Sandton/Fourways Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-30 21:46:28

The most amazing ass I've ever come across. Wonderful lady too might I add, I'll be visiting her in a few days and I know she will remember me

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

nkgonoma
nkgonoma - Re: Review - Zen - Sandton/Fourways Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2018-12-22 00:34:42

A bit difficult to get hold of but once you get hold of her she will ride you like a horse. Very clean and probably has the best ass on ESA. Slim waist with one of the thickest and juiciest ass you can find

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Jmo
Jmo - Re: Review - Zen - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Zen - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 18
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-20 22:46:16

@zitao I find that extremely hard to believe about zen! Perhaps Zen should give her side of the story?
Zen
Zen - Re: Review - Zen - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Zen - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 29
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-21 19:28:52

On 2019-01-20 22:46:16 Jmo said:
@zitao I find that extremely hard to believe about zen! Perhaps Zen should give her side of the story?

This one weak me lol..@Zitao nigga please tell them bitches it didn't work but it did up my sales thanks to you,Im Zen and i deliver so this nyash you wrote here i don't know who sent you but we know it ain't true you so disappear from my profile and let me make my paper in @Jmo babes no side of the story here this is business when you do good bitches get jealous and send idiots like this one to damage my profile but it didn't work

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.