Gold Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2018-01-20 23:00:52

Name: Shemale Donut

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg

Full Profile: [View Shemale Donut's Full Profile]

I'm rather inexperienced with shemales and cocks other than my own, so I was relatively nervous going in. On top of that, no reviews so a risk.

She's at one of those homes. The lady in charge greeted me at the door and showed me to the room. Everything is neat and clean if a bit sparse.

Donut herself is very cute and pretty. Relatively tall in her heels, but seemed conscious of this so immediately sat to speak with me.

Her English isn't the best because she's only been here about 6 months, but she does the basics fine. Telephone manner is courteous if a bit confusing if you go off script. However, in person she does her best to put you at ease with some small talk. I appreciated the effort, and she was friendly and reassuring throughout, if a bit bashful.

The deed itself was enjoyable for me. She gave me a massage to calm my nerves. She has lovely strong hands and knows how to use them. Got me relaxed in no time.

I got a taste of her member, she got a taste of mine, she took a ride and I exploded a bit early. It was great, except that I think because of my shyness and inexperience she avoided my bum (or at least just didn't get there). I pushed her buttons well in the beginning, but she had to use her own hand to cum in the end.

Overall in my general ignorance I'd say she's very good. Allows kissing, good foreplay. She's friendly and pretty and totally worth a visit for anyone who wants to back up my review.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Marteen63
Marteen63 - Re: Review - Shemale Donut - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Shemale Donut - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2018-02-07 14:05:08

Name: Shemale Donut

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

Full Profile: [View Shemale Donut's Full Profile]

Donut was sweet, kind & very caring. She oozed sexiness. Good communication, we messaged via this website. Then called & texted to set up appt. she greeted me in sexy outfit. Bare feet though, asked her to put some heels on..she came back with gorgeous open toe heels. I didn’t feel rushed. Great service which included bbbj, great sex with GFE. Looking forward to returning very soon.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.