[deleted] - Re: Review - Zulu Princess - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Zulu Princess - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-09-13 14:23:22

Name: Zulu Princess

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Edenvale

Full Profile: [View Zulu Princess's Full Profile]

Met up with this babe for an hour session, after having had my eye on her for a while.

She's got a pretty and friendly face. Short, thick and firm with smooth brown skin. She's also got beautiful bracket legs that look so sexy when you walk behind her. Personality wise, very friendly and easy to chat to.

Gave her a hug before we got started with the main event and that gave me a chance to get a feel for that body. Got hard immediately. I'd say she provides a straightfoward service with no fuss, and gives it up without complaints. The blow was very brief and covered, although I seem to remember owo being mentioned on the phone. There was no kissing, although the telephone pitch mentioned GFE. All in all not a bad session though, because she's very tight and wet. She knocked out two nuts out of me within 30 mins of an hour booking. I enjoyed the wet mac and cheese sounds from that tight coochie during prone bone.

So, I'd return for that tightness and wetness, although maybe for a shorter booking. The rates are also quite attractive, so there's that also. And although there's not what I'd call GFE strictly, I liked how she naturally lay in my arms to cuddle and chat in between rounds whilst stroking my chest and gently playing with the man-sack.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.