Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2018-01-15 14:38:27

Name: Menaa

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton

Full Profile: [View Menaa's Full Profile]

Decided to have a go with this lady after seeing her profile for the last few months. Was very friendly on the phone with good manners & directions were easy to follow. She stays in a complex which requires you to sign in so lower score for privacy due to that.

Meena met me at the door with a sealed bottle of water which was nice. She looks exactly like her photos & has an awesome body. I explained to her what I wanted & we proceeded with business trying a multiple of positions. I must say she was very eager to satisfy my every need and must give her 5 stars for effort.

Overall an enjoyable experience! If anyone wants more details please inbox me

Thanks Meena for a great afternoon

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Alifon7502
Alifon7502 - Re: Review - Meena - Sunninghill Johannesburg
Re: Review - Meena - Sunninghill Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2018-05-17 19:51:11

Name: Meena

Area: Sunninghill

Full Profile: [View Meena's Full Profile]

Guys I write this review with true honesty from my experience just recently May 2018. Was greeted at the door and come inside to her room. The room was full of smoke and didn't have a pleasant aroma. There was cigarette buds every corner and alot of filth. She quickly demanded money and then git undressed and so did I. Then started with a BJ but was very ruff and rushed to a point I felt she wanted me to release quicker. She then within 5mins got a condom and wanted me to cum in it by her aggressive BJ and her braces hurt me down there. She came on me and rode me but so quickly and eager to finish. And eventually I released within 5 mins and it was over by 15mins.I asked if there is a second round and she said I must pay more and she was already getting dressed for her next client and expected me to clean myself up. She saw I was waiting and proceeded to talk about my job and her troubles with moving to a new place and having no customers. Guys please be careful. She talks about how she likes bags and accessories and how she has never seen JHB and says you're a nice guy and special but a tactic to have you take her out and spend money on her. Please guys I warn of this. During the deed her phone constantly rings and messages come and she is eager to take a call or read them respectively during your paid time. As I mentioned she has braces so her hygiene orally is not pleasant and I avoided kissing to my dismay of a nice GFE. She does have a good body but her hygiene under her arms and down below is not good and smells quite frankly. Overall I write this review not to smeer Meena but to let you guys know this one you should pass unless you desperate and wanting to be taken for a fool and scammed.

Ratings:

Face: 2/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 2/5
Telephone Manner: 1/5
Venue Cleanliness: 2/5
Personal Cleanliness: 2/5
Privacy: 2/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Peanut_za
Peanut_za - Re: Review - Meena - Sandton/Buccleuch Johannesburg
Re: Review - Meena - Sandton/Buccleuch Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-19 23:46:55

Area: Sandton/Buccleuch

I agree with Alifon, unfortunately, found this site after my visit. Completely rushed trying to make me cum to get me out the door.

Said she had to take her sister home, didn’t even know someone was there, floors dusty, lounge full of shoes.

When I left the complex guards smiling and asking me about my visit.

All in all not a great experience.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 2/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 2/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

keith60
keith60 - Re: Review - Meena - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Re: Review - Meena - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-03 10:10:13

Area: Sandton/Rivonia

Spent an hour with Meena last Sunday and wow did she go the extra mile to make me happy. Found her charming and very accomodating to all my needs and left there a happy man and will return.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.