[deleted] - Review - Linda - Waterkloof Glen Pretoria
Review - Linda - Waterkloof Glen Pretoria
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2018-01-08 23:15:05

Name: Linda

City: Pretoria

Area: Waterkloof Glen

Full Profile: [View Linda's Full Profile]

I don't understand how ESA can allow cons to advertise on their website. This ad says she is 24. When I arrived after a 45 minute drive one-way I met this 50 something year old. Very disappointing waste of time and money. ESA your intervention will be appreciated.

Ratings:

Face: 1/5
Body: 1/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 1/5
Venue Cleanliness: 1/5
Personal Cleanliness: 1/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Linda - Waterkloof Glen Pretoria
Re: Review - Linda - Waterkloof Glen Pretoria
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2018-01-15 17:53:05

My visit with "Linda" was disappointing, arrived to be met by a shorter less endowed Asian that was definitely not the woman in the pics, anyways deed done on the way out was a Asian woman who fits the description of the woman in writeup and pics so kinda like luck of the draw. Either you get the real Linda that is fucking gorgeous that I wouldn't mind having the whole day or you get her smaller fucking ugly sidekick who hasn't a cooking clue what to do with a hard cock

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.